Beating Mission 11

I was hoping that someone would be able to help me beat mission 11 on Heroic.

The Banished attack so frequently, and my resource production is so low, that I never have enough units to do anything.

Any ideas? Are there base sites I can build on? And if so, where are they?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Northeast of your base there’s a hidden base, go there with your 3 Spartans, it is an allied base under siege, hijack the wraiths and use them to kill the remaining units, when you clear them out the base is handed to you, that should give you 7 more buildin plots.

> 2533274850870800;1:
> I was hoping that someone would be able to help me beat mission 11 on Heroic.
>
> The Banished attack so frequently, and my resource production is so low, that I never have enough units to do anything.
>
> Any ideas? Are there base sites I can build on? And if so, where are they?
>
> Thank you :slight_smile:

Wolverines and hornets

There is also a minibase on the hill west of C you can take.

Thanks guys, those tips helped, but I’ve found that the main problem is the Banished base to the west. Any hints on how to take that out quickly?

I might try it on Normal, rather than Heroic, so I can get through the story faster - but beating the game on Heroic the first time would be very satisfying :slight_smile:

So you’d notice that the base doesn’t have air units (iirc) (maybe they have banshees but only a few at a time so it won’t hurt you much) so pushing the base with cyclops and snipers is a good option as cyclops take out the defenses/vehicles/base very quickly while the snipers are able to pew pew a few bad dudes.

> 2533274850870800;5:
> Thanks guys, those tips helped, but I’ve found that the main problem is the Banished base to the west. Any hints on how to take that out quickly?
>
> I might try it on Normal, rather than Heroic, so I can get through the story faster - but beating the game on Heroic the first time would be very satisfying :slight_smile:

I beat the game on Legendary solo, and honestly didn’t worry about the base to the west at all. Bravo base is pretty key though, because it is so close to 2 out of the 3 capture points.

If you really insist on taking out the base to the west, scorpions and leader powers do wonders. Don’t bother throwing your hornets at it, the ground units will just smash them.

Well, I finally beat it on Heroic, and I didn’t have to take out the Banished base.

Just take Bravo Base and spam Vultures, with enough pop count left for three Marines. Use two, three or four Vultures to clear out the points and defend them, and just use the Marines to capture them.

On Legendary, even with some skulls on, it was a tough ride. Only after wiping out the west banished base i had enough breath to control all three points.