Beat the game on Legendary, no rewards

So, i beated the game on legendary and got nothing in exchange.
I want my armor and visor, im not going to run the campaign again to get it.

And my halo waypoint is not syncing with my halo, its showing an old armor that i used, and there it says that i beated the me on legendary.

Hey there, did you do it all while being online?

According to your service record you only did mission 5 on legendary. I suggest replaying all the missions again online and it should work. You can also do it co-op and still get the armour.

> Hey there, did you do it all while being online?
>
> According to your service record you only did mission 5 on legendary. I suggest replaying all the missions again online and it should work. You can also do it co-op and still get the armour.

Remember to start from the first cutscene in the game, and not the actual first level as well. Otherwise it won’t unlock.

I did most of them online, sometimes i got DCèd but i reconnected shortly after, without continuing the mission. Now im running it all again :frowning:

> I did most of them online, sometimes i got DCèd but i reconnected shortly after, without continuing the mission. Now im running it all again :frowning:

Sorry to hear about that. I hope it works and your issue is resolved.

huge time saver>
go check your campaign details through waypoint. i had the same problem and found out through waypoint that two of the levels didn’t register as being completed so DONT DO THE WHOLE GAME AGAIN check your waypoint first and do the required levels.

after i completed said two unfinished levels i was awarded armor and achievements.

hope that helps.

i need to reedo almost the whole campaign again, it only counted the mission 5, i think, so that is the only one that i can skip

ouch… that sucks

> I did most of them online, sometimes i got DCèd but i reconnected shortly after, without continuing the mission. Now im running it all again :frowning:

lol that goes against your first post up top, but anyways run in again! I loved the campaign

Lemme know if you need back-up. I love campaign and you are able to get it on Co-op. I can also show you some quick shortcuts for certain missions that will make your run easier. No hacks, just speed running tactics. Feel free to add me. I’ll be online today until about 3:30 CST, then I’ll be on again from either 7 9pm for the rest of the night.

Hit me up :smiley:

The same thing happened to me. On my player stats is says I beat it on Legendary and I got all the achievements. BUT getting MC armor is COMMENDATION based and I was offline when I did it so I got SQUAT.

Make sure:
H. Do all levels on Legendary single or coop
4. From the start of the level
L. Online throughout the duration of play
O. Finishing every level the entire way through
…To get your online reward of armor and emblem

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

It’s probably because you said “beated it”