beat all MCC games on legendary. no halo 5 armor.

I beat all campaigns on legendary difficulty but did not get the avatars or the armor for halo 5

I was going to try and help you out my friend, but it says that you haven’t even played MCC on this account.

*If it’s on a different account, you have to make sure all the achievements are unlocked. Technically speaking you can beat H2 on legendary with skulls on, but it doesn’t count because of the skulls. Make sure all of your achievements are unlocked for the armor in Halo 5 to become available.

So if I’m in the achievements section and bring up MCC and it shows:

War Hero 100%
Legend 100%
Believe in a Hero100%
Living Legend 100%

but it doesn’t have a date on it. And shows the lock symbol…but it’s at 100%. What am I missing?

I am also denied the helioskrill armor. sigh. Any ideas?

So… Weird story… those four achievements Bleep-Bloop’d this morning but Helioskrill still sits unclaimed.

Thanks to whoever got the achievements to get registered but can you hook me up with helioskrill too?

Uhh… Wasn’t this a feature back when Halo 5 was a BETA?

the achievements are wack ive been trying to get the scarred amour it wont sinc and help?

If you just want the armour in H5, you can get it in Gold Packs.
If not, or if you want more, theres nothing I know that would help :frowning:

> 2533274845397645;4:
> So… Weird story… those four achievements Bleep-Bloop’d this morning but Helioskrill still sits unclaimed.
>
> Thanks to whoever got the achievements to get registered but can you hook me up with helioskrill too?

Anything trigger it? I’m in the same boat.

Not sure. But my Helioskrill armor unlocked eventually…sorry not much help. But the schievements and armor eventually unlocked.

This is thread may have helped, but it may take a while before someone with authority noticed or it just happened on its own. I really don’t know. Good things come to those who wait. :thinking: