Beast mode akin to GoW?

I think it would be awesome if there was a beast mode were you could play in a battle and chose whichever faction and race you’d like to play as. Just make it unranked and purely for fun and let the madness begin.

Please elaborate your idea, right now it seems a bit undeveloped.

Do you mean have a bunch of A.I marines and the player get to choose to play as Grunt or a Hunter etc? Not sure if it would work with Halo to be honest but it would be interesting to see.

Choosing ANY class to play as at your leisure, would not work… There needs to be some restrictions, otherwise we get nothing but Knights everywhere.

I’d probably force the classes to certain quantities and then make them change based on Reqs. That kind of stuff. Or maybe not, I don’t really care, I just want to be an annoying Jackal Sniper…

> 2533274886377917;3:
> Do you mean have a bunch of A.I marines and the player get to choose to play as Grunt or a Hunter etc? Not sure if it would work with Halo to be honest but it would be interesting to see.

Technically it works with Halo all the time… in Campaign at least… All those little counterbalances here and there, so that the various character classes are on good footing with each other in an A.I. battle… I think it could easily apply to a PvP match. For example, Grunts, Jackals, and Marines are in bigger numbers, Hunters turn very slowly and are easy to get behind (they also can’t operate vehicles, throw grenades, or pick up weapons.) Elites, Spartans, Promie Soldiers, etc. are in smaller numbers, and even smaller based on their strength/rank, but quite self-explanatory as they’re pretty much equal in function… As for Knights, it’s just not happening. Even if you have only one Knight per match, it will not work.

Sigh… I really want to play something like this and I really want it to work, but I’m just not sure how.

This wouldn’t even happen at all they aren’t even adding Elites why would they bother doing this when they have to balance everything and have the hitboxes accurate.