Beast Game Mode *Freedom Mode*

I have put up a topic about this before but it was lost in all the other ones and i personally think this a good idea so im going to put it up again.

so how it works is its a forge gametype well sort off.

what it is is a custom item creator and modifier. let me explain.

say you wanted to change the warthog up a bit by changing the gun on the back or the paintjob it has. this is all possible with this gametype.

the way it would work is this

1. pick object (warthog in this case)
  2. press x once you have spawned the object to bring up all its attributes ( how big/small it is the speed how much damage it does the skin etc.)
    3 change these attributes to how you want them then save the object

simple right.

now this is not forge but what its main purpose is is that you can take your saved objects into forge and use them normaly like any other object.

this would work like this

1. start forge
  2. when you spawn press x and open up the new folder that is called “custom objects”
  3. your saved objects will be in here.

if you dont want to spend time creating an object then there is a solution.

all the objects can also work like a screenshot or map variant so they can be downloaded from the file browser just like a sceenshot or map variant. there will also be a top downloaded part as well so you can see what others have created very simply and easily.

this would allow for forge to be basically unlimited and custom games and forge mode made more fun and easy.

thoughts?

I think that’s a pretty cool idea. I’ve always wanted something like this. You should be able to do it with weapons too. Change the damage, amount of ammo in the weapon, the rate of fire, if they have a scope or not ect.

> I think that’s a pretty cool idea. I’ve always wanted something like this. You should be able to do it with weapons too. Change the damage, amount of ammo in the weapon, the rate of fire, if they have a scope or not ect.

yea i know i ment that when i was talking about damage and stuff you can change the camo aswell thanks for saying its good though =)

This is a pretty good idea. And for the Energy Swords, you could swap the shape of the blade with another, and change the color, of course. But blade shapes would have to be the same basic shape (Two curved blades), and the blade options would be like Haka’s curve sword from Halo: Legends, or the Shipmaster’s curve sword from Halo: The Return.
And some of the color options could be:

Electric White (Default)

Electric Red

Electric Blue

Electric Purple

Electric Gold

Electric Orange

Electric Pink

Wood (Makes the blade and handle wooden and makes blade visible, even when put up)

Metal (Same as wood, but with a chromed metal skin)

It would be cool if you could do this with objects to. Like how almost everything in forge world was Forrunner. And you could change it to UNSC, Covenant, or keep it at Forruner skin. So when people make ships, boats, and bases that are suppose to be UNSC and Covenant, they actually look like theyre from UNSC or the Covenant.

I approve.