Beam Rifle!

Oh baby, I’m so excited that this is back.
Seriously, although in Halo 3 I loved the Human Rifle.
The beam rifle was my ultimate sniper of choice.

I really hope the reticle when out of scope stays the same (was great for no-scopes!
Roll on November 6th this has got my excitement to code red!

the other weapons look fantastic glad to see a return of so many classic Covenant arms.
Although I really do think it should have been a brute shot, rather than a concussion.
Which is my opinion

The ultimate question: will players get to choose it as a default for a team snipers match?

Personally, I’m a UNSC weapons guy, but I am happy to see two covenant weapons return: beam rifle and carbine.

> The ultimate question: will players get to choose it as a default for a team snipers match?
>
> Personally, I’m a UNSC weapons guy, but I am happy to see two covenant weapons return: beam rifle and carbine.

I’m all about the BR and do love the human sniper.
I just always managed to pull off some ridiculous shots with the beam rifle

I’m just really glad they brought back the Halo 3 weapons in general. I loved the beam rifle in Halo 3, I might’ve actually used it more than the UNSC sniper. The focus rifle in reach doesn’t even count as a replacement for it, that thing was just a troll gun that couldn’t even finish a kill.

One thing I’m wondering though, will the snipers in Halo 4 be hit-scan, or like Halo 3?