Beam rifle on Team Snipers?

Hello guys , why isn’t the beam rifle on team snipers? Instead of the -Yoinking!- shotgun you should have added it

With the ridiculously high aim assist and bullet magnetism, the Beam Rifle being in loadouts for Snipers would only lead to even more CQC hip-fire spray.

That thing is a no-scoping God.

You must have played one match then decide to come complain on the forums.

What you played was ShottySnipes which is a gametype within Team Snipers.

The Beam Rifle is a power weapon drop on Haven in Team Snipers.

The Beam Rifle is in Team Snipers, it’s just on the ground, not a loadout.

also where lazer spawns on vahalla. good stuff

> You must have played one match then decide to come complain on the forums.
>
> What you played was ShottySnipes which is a gametype within Team Snipers.
>
> The Beam Rifle is a power weapon drop on Haven in Team Snipers.

I played 8 matches (all in exile for -Yoinks!- sake) and shotty snipers was shotgun only!
I mean I know the beam rifle has a lot of magnetism but honestly I prefer it instead of the shotgun

If you gave people a Beam Rifle you would do even more damage than giving them a Shotgun… that thing is obscene.

I want the beam rifle in Team snipers! But that is only because I hate the human gun aesthetics and love the alien gun aesthetics.

Well maybe just as its own playlist, leave the sniping to the UNSC sniper and maybe once in a while like a binary sniper and beam rifle sniper gametype wouldn’t be so bad.

Beam Rifle basically gurentees a win when put in the right hands. I had to deal with that today. Either take it out of Human Sniper Games, or put it in a separate gametype of its own. It’s OP compared to the human sniper. We’re just lucky the Binary didn’t make it in playlist.