Beam Rifle, Focus Rifle, or completely new alien snipe?

Should the beam rifle or focus rifle return, or should we some new fraction’s sniper rifle. I didn’t care too much for the beam rifle until it got “replaced” by the focus. Opinions?

I hated the focus rifle. Beam rifle was great!

Focus Rifle face melting for the win!

Forerunner Sniper. Alot of people want the beam rifle back too. But i say FORERUNNER SNIPES ALL DAY

The Beam Rifle or some equivalent. The focus rifle should die with Reach.

> The Beam Rifle or some equivalent. The focus rifle should die with Reach.

This.

I didn’t even use the Focus Rifle as a sniper weapon. I CQB’d that thing to melt people’s heads off!

> The Beam Rifle or some equivalent. The focus rifle should die with Reach.

the only time i seriously used the focus rifle was on team hotshot in action sack on 3 times heat. I don’t mind it too much but it could become a little bit quick of a kill. Maybe trade kill time for ammo usage.

Beam rifle was way to redundant. Focus rifle was a nice step in the right direction, that said i didnt find it particularly useful.

> Beam rifle was way to redundant. Focus rifle was a nice step in the right direction, that said i didnt find it particularly useful.

except on 3 heat in team hotshot :wink: lmao

The Beam Rifle was essentially a re-skinned Sniper Rifle. The Focus Rifle was a good idea though the final design was really underpowered.

I just want to see a covenant sniper that doesn’t act exactly like the human sniper or is underpowered.

> Beam rifle was way to redundant. Focus rifle was a nice step in the right direction, that said i didnt find it particularly useful.

It wasn’t redundant. It operated differently than the unsc sniper, in that you could get off 2 shots much faster but it could overheat. It added another facet to team snipers too.