Be mature and fill me in...

.about whether or not we are getting a race gametype. I have been on th DL when it comes to halo news. I have no computer and using Internet explorer app on the XBOX 360 for gods sake.

I really doubt race will have its own playlist. We might get race in action sack if 343 release it.

Nobody can give you a definitive answer for that one. Only the team at 343 know which playlists they plan on adding or removing and you won’t get a response from them.

i mean the actual gametype. I heard theyll add it l8r but so far i heard nothin

Race would be an amazing idea. They need to implant something new to Halo 4.

Most likely not for a while. There will be a big title update in a few weeks. Possibly then.

But it wasn’t announced, so don’t expect it yet or bank on that. Just a possibility.

Great cuz imade some race tracks. BTW any news on multiteam?

Who cares about racing? Go buy Need For Speed. Halo is an FPS.

I really hope it does not have its own playlist but I do hope that 343 does put the gametype in customs and party playlists. Building and playing race maps were really fun things to do.

> Who cares about racing? Go buy Need For Speed. Halo is an FPS.

You can’t have rockets while racing in NFS

Halo race is awesome

You cant make race tracks on NFS besides if u could good luck findin an awesome vehicle like a warthog to race with in Most Wanted.

race has already been remade in forge i idk about them adding it into a playlist its possible since 343 is pretty open to adding play lists people want EX: swat team snipers.

> > Who cares about racing? Go buy Need For Speed. Halo is an FPS.
>
> You can’t have rockets while racing in NFS
>
> Halo race is awesome

^ Thank you! Glad someone said it

I have the substitute gametype and compatible tracks on my fileshare. Bowsers Castle and Wario Stadium from Mario Kart 64.

http://www.halotracks.org/forum/gallery/image/3353-bowsers-castle-mk64/

http://www.halotracks.org/forum/gallery/image/3352-wario-stadium-mk64/

At least give us race in customs…