Be honest. What do you really want?

So there are threads saying Halo 4 will be amazing just because it’s Halo. Some people who think it will suck because it’s too new, Some who just want Halo1/2/3 again. Some between, some far between. Sometimes I think some people just want a re-make of Halo 2 or such.

So lets say you could have an option. Yet you can only pick one. What you pick is what you are STUCK with. You choose, you are stuck with it. (In other words whatever you pick is what is created, in place of Halo 4)

i want Halo 4

What do i want? A game with reasonably fast kill times, moon jumps, strafes, and fast movement speed with a balanced sandbox that isn’t 98% garbage and doesn’t revolve around one gun.

This Halo game does not exist…yet.

I want Halo 4 as well. Yet some people seem to just want a remake or something. Not too sure if they know how nostalgia works. Even if you re-made Halo 2 it wouldn’t feel the same.

But hey, What do I know lol. I don’t know doo doo.

I want a game that isn’t full of gimmicks designed to attract CoD fans. 343i is obviously free to do what they want but I at least figured they would come up with some new ideas for the series, but the only original concept I’ve seen so far is how Spartan Ops is being released.

Not to mention it sounds like they haven’t even tried to learn from the mistakes of Reach by re-implementing bloom and AAs, and from what I can tell they haven’t even got a proper ranking system yet.

Bloom similar concepts were in Halo CE, and probably all Halo games.

Halo 3 had random bullet spread. Which is no better then Bloom. It was implented wrongly. That doesn’t mean Bloom had no place in Halo. Because unless you WANT to un-balance the game then Bloom is helpful. When used correctly.

Yet no amount of programming can ever truly elimante the factor of randomness. Which is what people don’t seem to understand. Random bullet patters existed in Halo 2 as well, or ever since Halo went online. It’s a mathematically impossibility. YOU JUST THINK Bloom is bad because Halo Reach didn’t do it too well.

Yet in any playlist with Less Bloom just seems like the DMR got even more powerful and ruined whatever weapon variety the game had. So in a way, Bloom was the elmers school glue holding any balance. Yet because CHILDREN wanted an even more useful weapon (Implying the DMR wasn’t useful already) to kill with.

I could literally say this about any factor used in Reach or a priot Halo game. Also learn your gaming son, Classes and rewards and such existed before Call of Duty was a concept.

I simply want a game where every gameplay mechanic makes sense and only works for the good of gameplay. A game that doesn’t try to reinvent the experience but keeps it fresh and keeps improving it. A game that feels familiar when I first take the controller in my hands, but after further playing reveals new additions that make the experience fresh without cluttering it with unnecessary gimmicks. That’s all there is to what I want and I don’t believe it’s too much asked.

I want my damn Pelicans and Elphants in forge and Custom Games, that’s all i freaking want.

I want a community that doesn’t bit­ch about every little thing.

Tornado Gun/Thread

I honestly don’t care. I have loved every halo besides ODST and Wars. I didn’t mind the changes in Reach, I most likely won’t mind the ones in Halo 4.

> I want a community that doesn’t bit­ch about every little thing.

That community does not exist. Anywhere.

Utopia and all that junk.

> I want a community that doesn’t bit­ch about every little thing.

I could agree with that.

Actually from everything I’ve read Halo 4 sounds like it will be good. The “perks” sound minor enough to be acceptable and as long as it does not take too long to unlock the gun i most want, the unlock system won’t be too bad. And i heard that reach bloom won’t be in halo 4, so I think it won’t be as bad as many people seem to be thinking. AA’s I’m iffy on, so I will have to see what ones are in the game. it sounds like they are making everything counter able. Remember that you can make multiple load outs to pick from, so you could build load outs to counter what your main load out is weak against.

I just hope that its not “must get X kills with Y ability/weapon to unlock Item Z” That is what i hated most about the progression in crisis 2, where the highest level of certain perks would be good, but level 1 is useless to me, or where a weapon is only good if you have 2-3 attachments but you need to get at least 300 kills with that gun before you can unlock enough to make the gun useful

> What do i want? A game with reasonably fast kill times, moon jumps, strafes, and fast movement speed with a balanced sandbox that isn’t 98% garbage and doesn’t revolve around one gun.
>
>
> This Halo game does not exist…yet.

Balanced / Competitive game play & a great Ranking system .

343i’s interpretation on Halo 4.

You figure out the rest.

CE, but with things added to it. Not changed.

Halo 2. I like playing Halo in it’s full glory, not it’s dumbed down version that was solely made to make money off of casuals.

Halo 2 servers back on. You did say be honest.

> What do i want? A game with reasonably fast kill times, moon jumps, strafes, and fast movement speed with a balanced sandbox that isn’t 98% garbage and doesn’t revolve around one gun.
>
>
> This Halo game does not exist…yet.

There’s always going to be one main gun, no matter what FPS it is

> > What do i want? A game with reasonably fast kill times, moon jumps, strafes, and fast movement speed with a balanced sandbox that isn’t 98% garbage and doesn’t revolve around one gun.
> >
> >
> > This Halo game does not exist…yet.
>
> There’s always going to be one main gun, no matter what FPS it is

It is possible to have a dominant gun that doesn’t render everything else worthless.