Be honest...How much have you spent in the store for Halo Infinite?

I’ve made some small purchases and spent $30. And I’m happy with what I have bought

5 Likes

Probably $20, maybe $30. Just bought a few HCS skins.

2 Likes

Other than buying the Premium Battle Pass… $0

14 Likes

Nothing, I’ve purchased zero items.
No battlepass, no store credits, no swaps, no battelpass levels.
Zip, nada, zilch, zerroo, null. Nothing at all.
Would I have purchased something with a better launch? More likely to have.

33 Likes

Nothing. No point having a good looking spartan when, due to desync and a myriad of other issues, it’s basically unplayable.

13 Likes

I still haven’t bought anything, no battle pass, campaign, game pass, or even Xbox live. I’ll continue to wait, but anxious to give up some cash when 343 proves it’s worth it.

7 Likes

I bought the campaign for $60.

But I’ve spent $0 in the store. I’m not spending money on a fundamentally broken product where the devs just lie and gaslight about the problems.

10 Likes

0 dollars. F2P player.

9 Likes

Nothing, in protest. Uninstalled after the 152 debacle.
I dont know if I should bother anymore with halo at this point.
Life in general sucks enough, why should I pay to make it suck worse?

7 Likes

I bought the battlepass for $10 but I REFUSE to spend another penny unless perhaps they have a period of Two Weeks where 100% of profits go to Ukraine

4 Likes
  1. Kinda regret the BP too since it was finished in December and the flaming cosmetics just look awful.

After the fiasco at the start, I refuse to visit the shop and won’t buy another BP until 343 get there sh*t together.

1 Like

+BP
+Knife armor
+red guns.

Battle pass
White Yoroi armour full pack
Team Envy kit
Clonely Bear
Dragon/red weapon bundle
Flower petals movement FX
Flower petals death FX
Halo helmet attachment
Spirit visor for Yoroi

I’ve also bought the campaign outright.

I’m using everything except the spirit visor right now across my three Spartan cores and I’ve stopped using the Envy BR skin since they dropped Pistola so have nothing of the kit in use, but I will once they allow parts of the kit to be used.

I’ve spent a fair bit on the store but I have played the game for over 100 hours already and I plan to play it for many, many more. I’m happy to make small purchases every month or two for things I like the look of.

1 Like

0 €/$ i play only, I like the standard Spartan armor

2 Likes

Battle pass - that’s it.

2 Likes

Refuse to buy anything…and haven’t been tempted to do so because it’s all crap.

9 Likes

13,950 reward points.
Picked up Stormfall set and that sick Zeta Halo hologram armor effect.
Also game pass at 35k pts/3m.

$30-$35?

How much have you actually spent in real money?

It’s obviously it’s your money and you’re entitled to spend it how you wish, but this kind of thing concerns me as it enables, empowers and justifies companies like Microsoft/343i to implement and enforce the business models and low quality standards that they have done.

4 Likes

$0. I’ve bought the campaign and that’s all.

1 Like