Be asserive if you must, Not an A-Hole....

The Beta can make or break or in ways change the final game of Halo 5. 343 can easily change a good amount of things and make the game more likable or so on. However it all depends on how YOU PEOPLE go about doing this

How NOT to give feedback

“F THIS GAME IT SUCKS OMG”

“COD BRO SPACE BROS OMG -Yoink- GAME”

“WTF IS THIS KILL IT OMFG GIVE ME HALO (X) AGAIN”

““X” THING IS STUPID OMG WTF WHY!?!??”

(just some examples)

How to ACTUALLY give feedback

““X” featue is overpowered, so and so should be done”

“This thing is not very good and slows/speeds up gameplay too much”

“So and so gun/ability kills to quickly”

“So and so thing is so and so bad for so and so reason”

Enough people actually act mature enough and some problems Halo 5 has could be taken out, fixed, or dealt with. But if you all act like idiots and whine and -Yoink- and keep shouting “COD OMG CAWD CAWD CAWD OMG MUH CAWD CLONE” you aren’t going to get anything good done.

Exactly. We all need to remember to be civilized.

Exactly.

I noticed that he majority of people on this forum are really awful. Most of them don’t seem to be able to think about what they are saying before posting it. for example, some guy was complaining that instead of porting ODST over, they should be fixing MCC. He never stopped for 3 seconds to think that maybe 343 are fixing MCC now and that ODST is scheduled for Spring 2015, which means it could be as late as April.

On the other hand, there are people who actually want to engage in discussion rather than rambling pointlessly. I really wish there was an upvote/downvote system like there is on reddit. Its times like this that they would be useful for getting rid of the posts that are basically spam.

This could be extended to the people who constantly post “HALO 5 R BEST HALO -Yoink- ALL TEH HATES ITS PURRRFECT”.

I hope these posts go away. Halo 5 looks like it needs fixing and we can’t risk turning 343 off of our posts with ignorant -Yoink-.