Battleship Space Combat in Halo Wars 2? Or a free standing Spin-Off?

I saw a lot of Halo Wars 2 posts in many forums. There were always the mentions that Halo Wars 2 should be on the ground with new units and so on. Sure! Right!

But there also were mentions, that there should be some kind of battle-ship-space-combat in it.
I imagine it like the games where you command a battleship or something like that in the 2nd WW; only with Halo-Battleships, Cruisers, and so on in Space.

That would be great.
Only 2 things:
1- The grafics should be good; you should see the game. Most of this kind of gametypes only consist of menus. That would totaly suck.
2- The game should be easy to understand. It shouldn´t be a simulation.

… I imagine it a bit like the missions in Halo Wars where you play on the SOF. But you should have the ability to stear it, fire the primary weapons, (may be ram-attack other battleships), and may be board an enemy ship.
Well I don´t have a real pic of it yet. But i think it would/should work.

Some ppl say it should be a free standing Spin-Off… I myself thing it should be placed in Halo Wars 2 somehow.
What you think?

If it should be a free standing Spin-Off we need a seperate, unique storyline; much more gameplay elements, etc.
But it might be… May be there is enaugh material to create one…

Any Ideas? What you think over it?

space combat would be cool, but how would you control them, controling space units is different that controling land units

and also theres the fact that space is all black.
and what about things like nebulas and black holes.

simulation??

since when does it take a scorpion 3 shots to kill a ghost?
or since when does a wraith have and energy sheild
or since when are there MULTIPLE Prophets of regret?

/not trying to be rude/

Both. Halo Wars is an RTS. They should have space levels where you command space units. They should also make a freestanding game where you actually pilot a ship.

Uncle Scorch WANTS YOU, TO VOTE HIM FOR SPACE PRESIDENT

If there is a halo wars 2 with space combat I really want them to use the 3d space and use asteroids, debree, planets, as cover and stuff. I want a halo feel to the space combat, not a standard space combat feel.
In halo, a lot of tactics are involved and maneuvers, formations and such.

Remember to post your ideas on the halo wars thread in general discussion! 117 pages is the goal!

> I saw a lot of Halo Wars 2 posts in many forums. There were always the mentions that Halo Wars 2 should be on the ground with new units and so on. Sure! Right!
>
> But there also were mentions, that there should be some kind of battle-ship-space-combat in it.
> I imagine it like the games where you command a battleship or something like that in the 2nd WW; only with Halo-Battleships, Cruisers, and so on in Space.
>
> That would be great.
> Only 2 things:
> 1- The grafics should be good; you should see the game. Most of this kind of gametypes only consist of menus. That would totaly suck.
> 2- The game should be easy to understand. It shouldn´t be a simulation.
>
> … I imagine it a bit like the missions in Halo Wars where you play on the SOF. But you should have the ability to stear it, fire the primary weapons, (may be ram-attack other battleships), and may be board an enemy ship.
> Well I don´t have a real pic of it yet. But i think it would/should work.
>
>
> Some ppl say it should be a free standing Spin-Off… I myself thing it should be placed in Halo Wars 2 somehow.
> What you think?
>
> If it should be a free standing Spin-Off we need a seperate, unique storyline; much more gameplay elements, etc.
> But it might be… May be there is enaugh material to create one…
>
> Any Ideas? What you think over it?

I think 343i should make a free standing spin-off, similar to Star Trek: Legacy but improved and changed for the Halo Universe.