Battle rifle

I think for level 3 loadout weapon the BR has a bit to much power, it is almost as powerful as a dmr and the precision is right there also. I gets worse from there when you equip a sentinel br. It’s just to much power for such a low req. It is complete bs when someone wastes a req spawning in with a high lv req card, just to br’d down within seconds so fast some times the cant even switch to the req weapon. I use them just like everyone else but to many on a map cut down the fun value.
On a side note about BRs they should be replaced by DMRs in swat as a BR is a burst weapon and the DMR is a precision weapon. This is more appropriate as swat is a precision type match

Warzone maps are huge so I think the BR at REQ level 3 is appropriate, but you’re right, maybe level 4 wouldn’t hurt either.

However, it is not as powerful as the DMR. The DMR has more range. Try to shoot someone a bit far with the BR, he’ll just laugh at you. It also has more damages and fire rate, and it would definitely make more sense if we put it in SWAT, I agree.

> 2533274853719288;1:
> I think for level 3 loadout weapon the BR has a bit to much power, it is almost as powerful as a dmr and the precision is right there also. I gets worse from there when you equip a sentinel br. It’s just to much power for such a low req. It is complete bs when someone wastes a req spawning in with a high lv req card, just to br’d down within seconds so fast some times the cant even switch to the req weapon. I use them just like everyone else but to many on a map cut down the fun value.
> On a side note about BRs they should be replaced by DMRs in swat as a BR is a burst weapon and the DMR is a precision weapon. This is more appropriate as swat is a precision type match

The amount of times a Sentinel BR has sniped me or my vehicle in five seconds with kinetic bolts makes me want to scream. The DMR could also be a level 5 cost at the least, 6 I feel is a bit… and I rarely see any DMRs in my Warzone matches anyway. It’s not because no one has them, it’s that everyone prefers using Kinetic Bolt Sentinel BRs for long-range sniping rather then the DMR (and it’s a lot cheaper too). Plus you can spam shots and still expect a kill because you don’t have to land all three shots to damage or kill a target, just one.

And getting sniped by “perfect kills” with a Recon BR across the map ain’t fun either.