Battle rifle sound

Did they change the battle rifle sound? I feel like like I’m losing my mind going back and forth between videos. It sounds like a single shot now

Yeah, it’s a bit weird.

> 2533274994900658;2:
> Yeah, it’s a bit weird.

Is that just the sound then, or is it really a single-shot now?!

Yeah it definetely changed, before it was flurry, blast. Now the sound is too close to DMR’s. I’ve thought it could be cause they’ve already made another weapon with that sound (?)

> 2533274812935863;3:
> > 2533274994900658;2:
> > Yeah, it’s a bit weird.
>
>
> Is that just the sound then, or is it really a single-shot now?!

It’s the sound. If you look at gameplay, it seems that the bursts are shot quicker together than usual as well.

It’s definitely the sound. It’s extremely close together, and difficult to distinguish between a single shot and an actual three round burst. That being said, it is indeed still a three shot weapon. But personally, they need to change it so that it’s much more distinguishable.

> 2535437978373619;6:
> It’s definitely the sound. It’s extremely close together, and difficult to distinguish between a single shot and an actual three round burst. That being said, it is indeed still a three shot weapon. But personally, they need to change it so that it’s much more distinguishable.

Here at 8:47 the ammo on his HUD does read out using three bullets per shot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaZ1-kV4INELike you said, it’s the sound :confused:

> 2535470252107197;1:
> Did they change the battle rifle sound? I feel like like I’m losing my mind going back and forth between videos. It sounds like a single shot now

H4 had that single shot sound too. I liked 2’s best.

Wait has it changed AGAIN ?? For -Yoinks!- sake 343i pick something and stick with it.

I had this topic up a while ago myself. If does sound like a 1 shot weapon now. It is shooting 3 bullets still, but I really wish they would change it.

If you listen closely there is a distinction between the BR and the semi automatic weapons. You need to sorta teach yourself to hear it though. It could still use some work though.