Battle rifle overpowered now.

Played alot since the update and BR seems the most unbalanced in the game. Way overpowered really from mid to close no gun can touch it and it has pretty good range too beyond midrange. The carbine is the only thing close to touch it but still on another level from the other weapons even taking in range and rate differences theres just too much up side on the BR.

I was waiting for the “BR is overpowered” posts to appear. Like the solitary goose flying overhead signals the beginning of fall you are the first.

It’s a three shot precision weapon… The only weapon that should really be as good or better than it is the LR, followed by the other precision type weapons. Or did you have something else in mind?

What do people want now? A BR nerf? You want it to kill .02 seconds slower? BRs 1.4 second kill time vs DMR’s 1.47 is no where near as imbalanced as when BR was 5sk at 1.73. If anything LR 5sk unscoped needs a buff so it kills at 1.6 instead of 1.8 seconds.

Its not OP. I’ve been using CC a lot and it goes head to head with BR. I think people got used to H4’s initial “slow” kill times so now they are thrown off. H2 had these semi fast kill times and now they are in H4.

> I was waiting for the “BR is overpowered” posts to appear. Like the solitary goose flying overhead signals the beginning of fall you are the first.

Haha the first!? These have been appearing since the day of the weapon update!

Another “BR is OP, QQ!” thread… Even if true, it wouldn’t be worse than the DMR reign of terror from the pre-update.

funny coming from someone who uses the dmr.

Can we get you to hop on over here please?
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst213797_TU-made-the-BR-too-OP-and-needs-big-change.aspx