Battle Rifle, or DMR?

What will you use the most in Halo 4?

And which weapon do you think will be used if Halo 4 has SWAT?

Both
and
Both

> Both
> and
> Both

So you think there be a BR and a DMR in SWAT?

DMR
DMR

I say that for SWAT because the BR’s 3-shot burst + spread make it an inconsistent weapon, the DMR is a little more balanced and skillful, especially with the negligible bloom. They might have variants for both, however.

Don’t really know. Will have to try the game to find out. Really hoping for an effective AR this time.

Im sorry what kind of question is this. Of course you are going to use both weapons.

Though if you are talking about for loadouts then yea probably both.

DMR FTW

Thats honestly a really hard decision. I love both weapons. The DMR never felt like a replacement to the BR, but having both, its really going to be hard to choose. For now I will say the BR since I miss it, but after playing H4 a lot we will see how my answer changes.

Battle rifle And DMR.

If swipe shooting with the BR in situations is still prominent, then it probably wouldn’t be both.

They may have separate gametypes for each precision rifle.

Frankie has already commented on this

I see there being different choices in swat.

Ill however have both the DMR and BR as loadout primarys and will switch between the two depending on the play style of my opponents.

> Frankie has already commented on this

Ok?

> > Frankie has already commented on this
>
> Ok?

So it depends on the map you are playing on. It is safe to safe that both will be used.

> > > Frankie has already commented on this
> >
> > Ok?
>
> So it depends on the map you are playing on. It is safe to safe that both will be used.

Ok i see. And yeah it makes sense, two loadouts with DMR and Pistol, or BR with pistol would be smart.

Carbine.

> > > > Frankie has already commented on this
> > >
> > > Ok?
> >
> > So it depends on the map you are playing on. It is safe to safe that both will be used.
>
> Ok i see. And yeah it makes sense, two loadouts with DMR and Pistol, or BR with pistol would be smart.

It could be like that. Or it could be totally different gametypes like:

• SWAT BRs
  • SWAT DMRs
  • SWAT Magnum

DMR all the way.

Both would be used. I’d use BR in more closer ranged maps, and both in BTB, unless I find the BR is more useful. (Perhaps.)

For SWAT, I’d say either BR Swat or DMR Swat as gametypes - It would be unfair if you use both as the “flick up” trick to get 1 of the 3 bullets to hit would be used with BRs but not DMRs.

> Both would be used. I’d use BR in more closer ranged maps, and both in BTB, unless I find the BR is more useful. (Perhaps.)
>
> For SWAT, I’d say either BR Swat or DMR Swat as gametypes - It would be unfair if you use both as the “flick up” <mark>trick to get 1 of the 3 bullets</mark> to hit would be used with BRs but not DMRs.

True dat.