Battle rifle needs nerf

The battle rifle is way too easy to use, so far. The aim assist just shoots for you. The DMR actually seems much more balanced in this aspect. While a damage nerf would probably fix it, just toning down the auto aim would be a better option.

Lord sweet jesus, what have you done? Do you know about the incoming storm you have invited that’ll tear you asunder?!

Atleast someone else feels how I feel lmao.

Don’t feed the troll.

Why not? AR and SMG nerf threads are getting fed. Feed the ones that could be far more hilarious.

N00B

> 2533274796417227;3:
> Don’t feed the troll.

What’s trolly about a truth that some don’t want to see? :stuck_out_tongue:

Were it me I’d just take out the aim assist altogether for precision weapons. You want skill based weapons? There you go, you must master not having your hand held now.

Maybe that’s a bit harsh, but I’ve always thought that the precision weapons were always far too forgiving and easier to use.

> 2533274808538326;7:
> Were it me I’d just take out the aim assist altogether for precision weapons. You want skill based weapons? There you go, you must master not having your hand held now.
>
> Maybe that’s a bit harsh, but I’ve always thought that the precision weapons were always far too forgiving and easier to use.

Yeah, console shooters can’t really function without it.

> 2533274796417227;3:
> Don’t feed the troll.

Are you really just going to call me a troll?

> 2533274806883637;8:
> > 2533274808538326;7:
> > Were it me I’d just take out the aim assist altogether for precision weapons. You want skill based weapons? There you go, you must master not having your hand held now.
> >
> > Maybe that’s a bit harsh, but I’ve always thought that the precision weapons were always far too forgiving and easier to use.
>
>
> Yeah, console shooters can’t really function without it.

Uhh… Halo: CE? Sure, there was minor AIM ASSIST… But not NEAR as much that has plagued halo since. Go test yourself… You have all games at your fingertips.

> 2535426712574693;10:
> > 2533274806883637;8:
> > > 2533274808538326;7:
> > > Were it me I’d just take out the aim assist altogether for precision weapons. You want skill based weapons? There you go, you must master not having your hand held now.
> > >
> > > Maybe that’s a bit harsh, but I’ve always thought that the precision weapons were always far too forgiving and easier to use.
> >
> >
> >
> > Yeah, console shooters can’t really function without it.
>
>
> Uhh… Halo: CE? Sure, there was minor AIM ASSIST… But not NEAR as much that has plagued halo since. Go test yourself… You have all games at your fingertips.

I agree; Halo CE had a good amount of aim assist, but games without it are horrible on consoles. Team Fortress 2 on the 360 was a pain to play because it didn’t have any.

> 2533274806883637;11:
> > 2535426712574693;10:
> > > 2533274806883637;8:
> > > > 2533274808538326;7:
> > > > Were it me I’d just take out the aim assist altogether for precision weapons. You want skill based weapons? There you go, you must master not having your hand held now.
> > > >
> > > > Maybe that’s a bit harsh, but I’ve always thought that the precision weapons were always far too forgiving and easier to use.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Yeah, console shooters can’t really function without it.
> >
> >
> >
> > Uhh… Halo: CE? Sure, there was minor AIM ASSIST… But not NEAR as much that has plagued halo since. Go test yourself… You have all games at your fingertips.
>
>
> I agree; Halo CE had a good amount of aim assist, but games without it are horrible on consoles. Team Fortress 2 on the 360 was a pain to play because it didn’t have any.

Halo CE had minimal aim assist… And it was a phenomenal game… When compared to all other halos… Halo 1 had next to no aim assist.

> 2533274806883637;9:
> > 2533274796417227;3:
> > Don’t feed the troll.
>
>
> Are you really just going to call me a troll?

well 343i’s style of grunts look like trolls so kinda you look like one, lol no offense.

> 2533274808538326;7:
> Were it me I’d just take out the aim assist altogether for precision weapons. You want skill based weapons? There you go, you must master not having your hand held now.
>
> Maybe that’s a bit harsh, but I’ve always thought that the precision weapons were always far too forgiving and easier to use.

and i agree ^

I wreck in CE so I will take a widened skill gap any day. Tone that aim assist down.

Give the automatics more spread so players need to burst better.

> 2533274813583846;14:
> I wreck in CE so I will take a widened skill gap any day. Tone that aim assist down.
>
> Give the automatics more spread so players need to burst better.

The automatics really don’t need any more bullet spread. It doesn’t realistically make sense anyway.

> 2535426712574693;10:
> > 2533274806883637;8:
> > > 2533274808538326;7:
> > > Were it me I’d just take out the aim assist altogether for precision weapons. You want skill based weapons? There you go, you must master not having your hand held now.
> > >
> > > Maybe that’s a bit harsh, but I’ve always thought that the precision weapons were always far too forgiving and easier to use.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Yeah, console shooters can’t really function without it.
>
>
>
>
> Uhh… Halo: CE? Sure, there was minor AIM ASSIST… But not NEAR as much that has plagued halo since. Go test yourself… You have all games at your fingertips.

Halo Ce actually has pretty significant aim assist in terms of crosshair drag, probably the highest in the franchise. It just has almost no magnetism to compensate.

The problem with modern Halo’s is that they have very high amounts of both.