Battle Pass armors not unlocking

I completed the battlepass, however a bunch of items from it haven’t unlocked in my armor hall. Am I missing something, or is it glitched?

A lot of the items locked in the armor hall are not actually available in the season. If you look carefully, they’re unlockable in season 1. We are currently in ‘season 0’.

some of the items were already unlocked from the last flight that were not shown so they didn’t unlock then and they’re not unlocking now. it’s really frustrating because two of the items that are locked are items that I really wanted :frowning: I hope they fix it soon.

If you got to a certain point in the last flight, say Tier 20, your progress carries over from the last flight to the current flight. But they added new items since then, and any new items added that are in a tier you’ve already completed aren’t available. I’m 100% sure this isn’t something that’ll happen in the final game since most Battle Passes don’t change their content mid-season, but it is something that I also experienced.

> 2535433691985476;3:
> some of the items were already unlocked from the last flight that were not shown so they didn’t unlock then and they’re not unlocking now. it’s really frustrating because two of the items that are locked are items that I really wanted :frowning: I hope they fix it soon.

It is a little disappointing. I was in the first flight and made a bit of progress, but since some items were moved around (Aviator helmet, Vandal visor, some of the coatings) and ones that weren’t at all in the battle pass (like the chestpieces) were added in, it has caused a bug where some items simply don’t unlock.

I’ve realised that in my case, the locked items are ones that weren’t in the battle pass the first time, but were added to tiers I had already completed. It’s interesting…the Vandal visor was moved to a later tier that I hadn’t reached, yet I was still able to equip it, whereas items like the Buckler and the Grenade Pack, which were not in the battle pass in the first flight, were added to tiers I had already passed, and remained locked.

> 2535406260637191;5:
> > 2535433691985476;3:
> > some of the items were already unlocked from the last flight that were not shown so they didn’t unlock then and they’re not unlocking now. it’s really frustrating because two of the items that are locked are items that I really wanted :frowning: I hope they fix it soon.
>
> It is a little disappointing. I was in the first flight and made a bit of progress, but since some items were moved around (Aviator helmet, Vandal visor, some of the coatings) and ones that weren’t at all in the battle pass (like the chestpieces) were added in, it has caused a bug where some items simply don’t unlock.
>
> I’ve realised that in my case, the locked items are ones that weren’t in the battle pass the first time, but were added to tiers I had already completed. It’s interesting…the Vandal visor was moved to a later tier that I hadn’t reached, yet I was still able to equip it, whereas items like the Buckler and the Grenade Pack, which were not in the battle pass in the first flight, were added to tiers I had already passed, and remained locked.

yes, the same thing happened to me. i submitted a ticket but i really hope they fix it soon; id like my spartan looking his best before the flight ends.

I just had this, reboot the game and it sorts it out

> > 2535433691985476;3:
> > some of the items were already unlocked from the last flight that weren’t shown, so they weren’t unlocked then and aren’t being unlocked now. it’s really frustrating because two of the items that are blocked are items that I really wanted to :frowning: I hope they fix it soon.
>
> It’s a bit disappointing. I was on the first flight and made a bit of progress, but since some elements were moved (aviator helmet, vandal visor, some of the coatings) and others were added that were not at all on the battle pass (such as the chest pieces), it has caused a bug where some items just don’t unlock. I’ve noticed that, in my case, the blocked items are those that weren’t on the battle pass the first time, but were added to the levels I had already completed. It’s interesting… the Vandal viewfinder moved to a later level that I hadn’t reached, but I was still able to equip it, while items like the Buckler and Grenade Pack, which weren’t on the battle pass on the first flight, were added to the levels it had already passed and remained locked.

I have the same problem dude

> 2533274930400322;7:
> I just had this, reboot the game and it sorts it out

This is definitely not a working fix in my case.