battle of shadow and light

Just loaded up halo for the battle of shadow and light update. Played a game of big team that was fun. However I’ve had 40000 req points saved for this update and right after I spent the points on four gold packs, expecting some of the new content. Only to go into the collection to see the new content hasn’t been added to the list of locked items to be unlocked. I spent all those points and it looks like I didn’t even have a chance to get any of the new content. Due to the feeling that I got screwed over, i will now be using my time to play other games. The message of the day said all the stuff has been out now so I feel what happened to me is unfair.

I stand corrected by the comment below me.

Still think this is a lame complaint

Thats on you. You should’ve checked your collection to see their availability before spending those points. And this morning Josh had confirmed they’ll be rolling out in the next 24-36 hours (which was over ten hours ago or so)

You should just keep playing and wait a few days and then get more gold packs. I got some new stuff last night so it is there.

Not really on me. The message of the day lied and I’m not glued to these message boards to know it didn’t come out otherwise.

Should’ve checked the collection? Shouldn’t have been flat out lied to when I loaded up the game…

Why are there no new WZ maps?! Dude, its annoying as hell!

That sucks dude. You should still play though. Obviously if they had been out you still could have not gotten any of them.

I don’t know if I’m still with it after that. I’m thinking that if I played a game of big team, the reqs would be out too because I thought it was one update.

> 2533274799135257;3:
> Thats on you. You should’ve checked your collection to see their availability before spending those points. And this morning Josh had confirmed they’ll be rolling out in the next 24-36 hours (which was over ten hours ago or so)

I don’t know Josh, you seem like some sort of insider… Thanks for not recognizing the obvious misinformation I came across.

Pwned

> 2533274814424955;11:
> Pwned

People are just happy I’m not pwning them in this game. Itsight.

> 2533274814671423;12:
> > 2533274814424955;11:
> > Pwned
>
>
> People are just happy I’m not pwning them in this game. Itsight.

Indeed.

It’s sucks because the game has always relayed a positive message to me about integrity and would not like to call them disigenuous.

It’s not the end of the world.

I do feel bad but at the same time I don’t. While it is a shame that they weren’t available yet, it is a good point that you should have checked the collection before spending any points.

For now star wars >

> 2533274814671423;17:
> For now star wars >

At least you picked a good game to play lol

> 2533274799135257;3:
> Thats on you. You should’ve checked your collection to see their availability before spending those points. And this morning Josh had confirmed they’ll be rolling out in the next 24-36 hours (which was over ten hours ago or so)

I wish I was on first name basis with an employee lol If the message of the day says the content is out, I shouldn’t have to check the collection, I’m going off of their word (the official message I got when I loaded up halo5). Beside the point, checking the collection isn’t something I usually do before I open packs. After, I check the collection after I unlock things… Like he said it’s not the end of the world though.

the same thing happened to me. Is this happening to everyone?