Battle of Noctus Hole in the Wall!

I am trying to get the attention of 343i to look at a map floor I had come across. Beneath the Monument I found a hidey hole with no benefit what so ever, but does exploit the map. On the Monument there is 2 gravity lifts launching you to both Garages. If you drop down from the gravity lift platform, you can see it is symmetrical to climb up to the gravity lift. Look directly under the lift and go to the right. You can then jump crouch into the shallow slanted wall. There isn’t much space to move around and you can fall through the map if you go towards the gravity lift platform. Its not a game changer glitch as you cant capture the Monument from it, or shoot out, however player can hide in it, wait for someone to come up close, jump out the wall and get an easy with a beat-down or whatever. This is on both sides as well! I wanted to address this as I came across it trying to jump crouch up to the shallow slanted wall and missing, and I would like it if 343i could see this and just patch the wall as soon as possible. Also, players, please don’t use this to your advantage as its just not worth your time when you could be getting genuine kills. By all means check it out once but don’t do it again. Thanks!

Yea i see what you mean i think ive seen it before

I’ve noticed that location as a good spot to clamber into the base from, but never fell through the map. Are you talking about the spot as you clamber up from ground level, or above the mancannon?

> 2638492817417335;3:
> I’ve noticed that location as a good spot to clamber into the base from, but never fell through the map. Are you talking about the spot as you clamber up from ground level, or above the mancannon?

You don’t clamber into the spot, it’s more or less underneath that jumping into the wall at a point were you can’t even clamber.