Battle Hardened or Plasma Mines

So in the next season there’s a possibility that Colony could get Teleport that could replace Battle Hardened or Plasma Mines.
If you had a choice to replace Battle Hardened or Plasma Mines for the Teleport which one would it be?
For me I would pick the Battle Hardened out of all the times that I have played as him I only bought this power because its last leader power to buy.

I would replace mines. They are pretty useless since you get them so late in the game. I actualy use battle harden since that works well with colony passive heal.

Definitely mines. Battle-hardened makes sense with Colony’s playstyle and can actually be a worthwhile pickup- I know I grab it, mostly for that quick vet 3 captain. Mines at T3 are a joke and a waste of a leader point.

I usually pick up battle hardened before mines but neither of those are in my first 5 points selected so I wont be sad to see either of them go. I cant wait for my boy to get the mobility he desperately needs.

Neither of them are good and implementing teleport into colony’s kit could very well break him.

Atriox already has plasma mines so keeping the usually UNSC exclusive power makes Colony more interesting and unique imo

Battle Hardened. Mines are typically gotten to late to be that effective despite doing good damage and recharging fast. Battle Hardened works better with Combat Repair and you’ll get it around the 6-10 minute mark, which if you have a Captain on the field will allow him to quickly gain veterancy and become extremely powerful earlish game. Just in general I think Battle Hardened works better in Colony’s kit than the Mines.

I rarely even choose mines. So yeah mines.

> 2533274852649151;1:
> So in the next season there’s a possibility that Colony could get Teleport that could replace Battle Hardened or Plasma Mines.
> If you had a choice to replace Battle Hardened or Plasma Mines for the Teleport which one would it be?
> For me I would pick the Battle Hardened out of all the times that I have played as him I only bought this power because its last leader power to buy.

Take battle harden make mine LPs 1 or 2 better yet take vehicle symbiotes the mess has always been useless

> 2535422421305993;9:
> > 2533274852649151;1:
> > So in the next season there’s a possibility that Colony could get Teleport that could replace Battle Hardened or Plasma Mines.
> > If you had a choice to replace Battle Hardened or Plasma Mines for the Teleport which one would it be?
> > For me I would pick the Battle Hardened out of all the times that I have played as him I only bought this power because its last leader power to buy.
>
> Take battle harden make mine LPs 1 or 2 better yet take vehicle symbiotes the mess has always been useless

symbiotes is not as bad as you think. I would personally never get it right away but use symbiotes on top of combat repair and you got a base that can live through nearly anything. Its not as good as swarm but you can throw that on a vehicle army late game and it is more healing and armour.

mines

> 2533274963156747;10:
> > 2535422421305993;9:
> > > 2533274852649151;1:
> > > So in the next season there’s a possibility that Colony could get Teleport that could replace Battle Hardened or Plasma Mines.
> > > If you had a choice to replace Battle Hardened or Plasma Mines for the Teleport which one would it be?
> > > For me I would pick the Battle Hardened out of all the times that I have played as him I only bought this power because its last leader power to buy.
> >
> > Take battle harden make mine LPs 1 or 2 better yet take vehicle symbiotes the mess has always been useless
>
> symbiotes is not as bad as you think. I would personally never get it right away but use symbiotes on top of combat repair and you got a base that can live through nearly anything. Its not as good as swarm but you can throw that on a vehicle army late game and it is more healing and armour.

Also, locked bases stack troops when you unlock them. You can stack 6-7 marauders and hit them all with one Symbiotes cast when you unlock :wink:

> 2533274924073601;12:
> > 2533274963156747;10:
> > > 2535422421305993;9:
> > > > 2533274852649151;1:
> > > > So in the next season there’s a possibility that Colony could get Teleport that could replace Battle Hardened or Plasma Mines.
> > > > If you had a choice to replace Battle Hardened or Plasma Mines for the Teleport which one would it be?
> > > > For me I would pick the Battle Hardened out of all the times that I have played as him I only bought this power because its last leader power to buy.
> > >
> > > Take battle harden make mine LPs 1 or 2 better yet take vehicle symbiotes the mess has always been useless
> >
> > symbiotes is not as bad as you think. I would personally never get it right away but use symbiotes on top of combat repair and you got a base that can live through nearly anything. Its not as good as swarm but you can throw that on a vehicle army late game and it is more healing and armour.
>
> Also, locked bases stack troops when you unlock them. You can stack 6-7 marauders and hit them all with one Symbiotes cast when you unlock :wink:

cool tip

Replace the mines