Battle for noctus ! Is so much fun !

I have played the map 3 times and the pacing and boss drops make the map so much fun ! Alot of people complain about fighting warden eternal 2 times (he is a bullet sponge) but still because of the map size and sight lines you can fight him from a farther distance and pick off the people who rush him. Best of all with this map is the ease of driving vehicles around. I really hope 343 and the halo team expand on more maps like this, open em up, have more bases to capture, make driving pleasurable, adding more boss fights for lower VP is a great idea ! I really just wish getting to level 8 reqs was faster, if your team is at 750 VP or so you should be at level 8 reqs, then the battles will become epic and people can actually use the powerful load outs and weapons they have earned. Last note, I used an ultra Rare vehicle card yesterday and used a phaeton for the first time in multiplayer, EPIC FUN !

I feel it’s almost impossible to isolate the warden on this map.

People still play Warzone?

> 2533274820441404;2:
> I feel it’s almost impossible to isolate the warden on this map.

I think that’s the idea, even thought having him stolen sucks major, the opportunity to have shots on him from many angles gives teams better opportunities to kill him with proper “teamwork”

> 2533274893633166;3:
> People still play Warzone?

ya man ! Its fun ! Well when people dont quit !!! Plus the RP difference from winning and loosing is only 500 so you still earn alot of reqs quickly.

I think its the best map for sure. That’s an easy title to achieve though when you are going up against Escape from A.R.C. and March on Stormbreak…

It was so fun when I played it!

was excited to play last night and only managed to get into one game

but i got to play stormbreak 3 or 4 more times :frowning:

Is it in both Warzone and Warzone Assault, because I’ve yet to play on it?

Played Over Growth in customs and my gosh it’s BEAUTIFUL!

I love the new map. Its a great balancce between teams.

the man cannons are going to make for some great ground pound opportunities

I was playing with a bunch of kids yesterday and surprisingly we won, good map for squeakers

> 2573485501370683;9:
> Is it in both Warzone and Warzone Assault, because I’ve yet to play on it?
>
> Played Over Growth in customs and my gosh it’s BEAUTIFUL!

I think they made a warzone Assault variant like they did the other maps but I can’t remember

I am so jelly!!! I can’t wait to play it! Warzone is my favorite thing to play! I absolutely love it and have been so looking forward to this map since I found out about it.

> 2533275023922571;12:
> I was playing with a bunch of kids yesterday and surprisingly we won, good map for squeakers

…what on Earth is that supposed to mean? That younger kids are immediately unskilled at Halo, and that this map is good for people who are new to the game? That’s… I don’t even understand the logic behind what you’re trying to say.

I would highly recommend using Nornfang on this map if you have it unlocked. Such a good map for that rifle!

> 2533274893633166;3:
> People still play Warzone?

It’s my favorite game type behind big team battle. It’s so chaotic and fun on this map specially.

Maybe they can tweak the original 3 maps to play better ? They are still fun but noctus got it right !

> 2573485501370683;9:
> Is it in both Warzone and Warzone Assault, because I’ve yet to play on it?
>
> Played Over Growth in customs and my gosh it’s BEAUTIFUL!

overgrowth looks and plays amazing…almost claustrophobic !

I’ve been trying to get on this map so far it hasn’t came up once