Battle Damage, Dirt, etc = Armor Skin?

So, remember how back when Reach was in the works, most of us wanted a battle damaged, dirty armor instead of the clean armor we had in Halo 3?

Well, why not make battle damage and dirt an armor skin, or variants of armor skins?

we could have a cracked visor at choice, some scratches here and there, think of it :smiley:

I think that it would be a nice idea, but they aren’t doing it (maybe to save some space on the disk).

Sorry OP, but this idea has bad news written all over it. I can’t agree to this.

EDIT: I misinterpreted this. I thought you were speaking about a new armor classification. More skins is ok with me.

All Armour Skins do is change the shape of your primary and secondary colors. Don’t expect it to do anything else.

Armour skins aren’t made for stuff like that. All they are are stripes on your armour and stuff like that.

I hope 343 has considered this.

> Sorry OP, but this idea has bad news written all over it. I can’t agree to this.

Please Hellfire, explain, this kind of thing wouldn’t be that bad of an idea, as long as it’s not over the top like cracked visor.