Battle Canyon Map Flythrough

For those who haven’t seen yet.

Cool, thanks for the link.

Came expecting the video we got the other day, glad to see it’s another commentary.

So that’s what they’re calling it. Looks great.

Sweet thanks.

I’m not one for Reach’s art style, but let me say that the loadout camera in the beginning is by far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in a Halo game.

> I’m not one for Reach’s art style, but let me say that the loadout camera in the beginning is by far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in a Halo game.

I know looks awesome. Makes me really wish they’d redo Sanctuary …the right way :wink:

After all of my forge ideas for some reason air lift never came up, hope it’s forgeable.

> After all of my forge ideas for some reason air lift never came up, hope it’s forgeable.

Everything that wasn’t on the original map is forgable, so it’s safe to assume we’ll be seeing lifts in the palette.

343 Industries certainly have a knack for making all these Forerunner & Covenant Buildings look fantastic. Don’t they?

> 343 Industries certainly have a knack for making all these Forerunner & Covenant Buildings look fantastic. Don’t they?

Not to mention the natural rock formations and rivers. I really like the way the rock arch in the middle looks. And the waterfalls and rock walls on Damnation look fantastic.