Basin BTB rotation

What happened to basin in btb

Have they removed that map?

It was pulled in the last BtB update along with Unearthed and Antifreeze (I think just those three were pulled)

Did they get replaced or just removed?

I read the community update where they talk about it but dont say why they where removed. Link.
Basin was awesome as CTF, slayer not so much, but still better then boulevard.

Sad cause i loved it

The fact that Port Authority is in the rotation and Basin is not is a shame.

> 2533274802441922;3:
> It was pulled in the last BtB update along with Unearthed and Antifreeze (I think just those three were pulled)

Any idea why?

Yeah. Btb became very repetitive.

I don’t think they wanted all of those maps in the rotation so they had to swap out a few during the refresh. None of those 3 maps were great although Basin was the best out of them and Antifreeze had a lot of framerate issues.

> 2727626560040591;10:
> I don’t think they wanted all of those maps in the rotation so they had to swap out a few during the refresh. None of those 3 maps were great although Basin was the best out of them and Antifreeze had a lot of framerate issues.

Yeah, Basin was the only past map I truly miss not having within the current rotation, but it seems some have forgotten about Estuary in recalling past maps that got pulled; however, am I mistaken or is Entombed still apart of the current rotation? I think it still is, but maybe not because I haven’t played it in forever. If it isn’t I wouldn’t mind having it back within the rotation too. And I agree with Spartan Heavies that Port Authority is probably the 1st map I’d toss out in order to have Basin put back in.

Estuary tho…

At this point in the game’s life, why don’t they include all of the past BTB maps?

> 2775209234672000;11:
> Yeah, Basin was the only past map I truly miss not having within the current rotation, but it seems some have forgotten about Estuary in recalling past maps that got pulled; however, am I mistaken or is Entombed still apart of the current rotation?

Entombed is still there. I forgot about Estuary, but I don’t want to remember it either. The Banshees made that map awful.

> 2727626560040591;13:
> > 2775209234672000;11:
> > Yeah, Basin was the only past map I truly miss not having within the current rotation, but it seems some have forgotten about Estuary in recalling past maps that got pulled; however, am I mistaken or is Entombed still apart of the current rotation?
>
> Entombed is still there. I forgot about Estuary, but I don’t want to remember it either. The Banshees made that map awful.

Yeah, the Banshees were too much. Minus the Banshees it was a solid map to play on.