Basic summary

Positive:
Game is good
Story is good
Story is not chopped up and ends on a weird note (although:)

Obvious H6 tie in#MP and Blitz are fun
Cutscenes are pure -Yoink!-
Mini bases are fun idea, nicely changed from the build slots from 1

Weird:
Graphics seem so strange, almost cartoony?
So many positive skulls!
New base designs for UNSC look weird? I prefered the old but it’s not really a fault.

Negative:
Disconnects out the wazoo!
Hero units in blitz being spammed is a problem. Spartans and warlords and such are OP, so hard to kill and only cost the price of a wraith and a suicide grunt.
Skirmish AI is abit weak. Got the self destruct achievement first try.
Not enough cutscenes! For example:

Why did we not get alice escaping, an epic extraction as the rements of your army got out in Alice’s jail break, huge army coming to attack Alice, Decimus finding out we blew his facility, so many missed chances. Much worse early campaign then late, however but it felt like alot of gaps.Only 1 blitz map? :’(
I would like to see a return of reinforcements, keep away and tug of war.

Wow nicely summed up! if they fix the bugs overall it’s an awesome game fingers crossed they roll out an update soon

This new bases are terrible, and wtf is up with the barracks?

> 2533274859991958;3:
> This new bases are terrible, and wtf is up with the barracks?

Yeah, I’m letting them off abit because the little details like marines landing on the roof and running in are amazing, but some of the design choices were…questionable. Also why change vehicle depot to garage? sigh

> 2533274847364210;4:
> > 2533274859991958;3:
> > This new bases are terrible, and wtf is up with the barracks?
>
> Yeah, I’m letting them off abit because the little details like marines landing on the roof and running in are amazing, but some of the design choices were…questionable. Also why change vehicle depot to garage? sigh

I actually really like the reasoning they gave. All of the bases are pre-fabricated on the Spirit of Fire and dropped into the battlefield. The Barracks itself is just a supply depot. When you call in a unit, they are flown in, enter the Barracks and grab the guns/armor.

It’s supposed to be cheaper and quicker than sending raw supplies and building on site.