Based on the new point system would this be good?

NOTE: Sorry if my english is bad and please leave feedback. If you are not going to read the ENTIRE thing than don’t even bother reading it at all…
This will be applied to all ranked playlists.

Ok now I have created a very well ranking system that is the combination of Halo 3’s 1-50 system, Battlefield 3’s assist system, Reach’s system, and what we have seen from the Halo 4 first look. In social playlists their will be a your seperate, credit base, ranking system like in Reach.

True Skill

At the end of a game your points all add up. Their will still be a 1-100 system, but they will be divided into divsions: Bronze being 0-24, Silver being 25-49, Gold being 50-74, and ONYX being 75-100. You can Derank, but you can only go down to the bottom of your division.If you win you get 2x the points you got , but if your K/D is negative, you do not get that bounus.(That will encourage winning and getting kills and not dieing.)

If you lose, whatever your K/D is, will get added to total score x10. So if your K/D is -3, it will take away 30 points to your pay.

Kills and Assists
If you kill someone on your own you get 5 points. If you get a headshot, you get an extra 5 points. If you headshot a shieldless Spartan than you get 12, but whoever took that Spartan’s shields out, get’s 3 points.

Medals
In stuff like 2x kills and Killing sprees I did not include stuff like triple kills and running riots because I’m sure you can see a patern.

Headshot=5
Snipe=10
Assasination=10
Double Kill=10
Triple Kill=20
Killing Spree=25
Killing Frenzy=50

You like?

Anything?

Regular 1-50 is better

> Regular 1-50 is better

Oh yeah I forgot. People like to Derank and Boost…
Really guys? Come on now…

> > Regular 1-50 is better
>
> Oh yeah I forgot. People like to Derank and Boost…
> Really guys? Come on now…

Boosting and deranging wasn’t that bad…

> > > Regular 1-50 is better
> >
> > Oh yeah I forgot. People like to Derank and Boost…
> > Really guys? Come on now…
>
> Boosting and deranging wasn’t that bad…

Oh yeah I forgot. It was fun losing the game and losing XP because someone on your team was a deranker…

> > > > Regular 1-50 is better
> > >
> > > Oh yeah I forgot. People like to Derank and Boost…
> > > Really guys? Come on now…
> >
> > Boosting and deranging wasn’t that bad…
>
> Oh yeah I forgot. It was fun losing the game and losing XP because someone on your team was a deranker…

Compare it to reachs system, people quit out alot more.

> > > > > Regular 1-50 is better
> > > >
> > > > Oh yeah I forgot. People like to Derank and Boost…
> > > > Really guys? Come on now…
> > >
> > > Boosting and deranging wasn’t that bad…
> >
> > Oh yeah I forgot. It was fun losing the game and losing XP because someone on your team was a deranker…
>
> Compare it to reachs system, people quit out alot more.

But this has nothing to with Reach’s system other than the alternate casual credit system.

> > > > > > Regular 1-50 is better
> > > > >
> > > > > Oh yeah I forgot. People like to Derank and Boost…
> > > > > Really guys? Come on now…
> > > >
> > > > Boosting and deranging wasn’t that bad…
> > >
> > > Oh yeah I forgot. It was fun losing the game and losing XP because someone on your team was a deranker…
> >
> > Compare it to reachs system, people quit out alot more.
>
> But this has nothing to with Reach’s system other than the alternate casual credit system.

How is this better then halo 3s system? Exp toward a better rank, exp on a level ie 50