Base turrets banished vs UNSC

So does anyone have any idea why the Banished turrets can be upgraded to have all 3 upgrades i.e. Anti air, vehicle AND infantry, whilst the UNSC are limited to how it was in the original HW where you can only upgrade it to be 1 of the 3? Seems a little weird how banished can make anti everything turrets but UNSC can’t :confused:

Are you sure? It might actually just be switching the upgrade, meaning you can turn a anti air into anti infantry. Like how it is with the UNSC.

> 2533274944243845;2:
> Are you sure? It might actually just be switching the upgrade, meaning you can turn a anti air into anti infantry. Like how it is with the UNSC.

Nope, Banished actually can put every single upgrade on at the same time.

I too find it odd. The Banished definitely seem to have an advantage when it comes to base defenses, with no discernible counter advantage for the UNSC. It’s especially weird when you also consider that the Banished have the best anti-building unit in the game at the moment. So they get the best base defense, AND the best base offense.

Banished have to build Shield Gens and Cloaks taking away from defending the base instead of just getting a detect unit then destroying the base right away the base can defend its self

Siege turrets are pretty nifty too. Their range is insane.

So while I agree that around the later game with UNSC siege turrets and Banished shield gens and cloaking field gens it seems to balance out, in the early game where all you can build is a base level turret it definitely seems to be in the Banished’s favour.