Base guns shouldn't be REQs

In what FPS game do you go without main guns despite playing for months? None. Why? Cause if other people have access to better guns and you don’t it wouldn’t be a fair fight. In other games you get to a certain level and get the guns. They don’t make you play poker to get them. Getting these guns doesn’t require skill, it requires luck… or money.

I’m level 50 I’ve been playing this for a long time. I have 7/10 skins unlocked for the DMR including 2 legendary skins (the 3rd is from preorder only) but I don’t even have the damn gun unlocked. Of course this is why they sell REQs so if you’re the unlucky person who hasn’t gotten the good stuff you got to give them money.

I have to find them on the ground or else I’ll lose long ranged battles cause the BR at long range won’t out shoot a DMR unless they have really bad aim. I have to use REQs for snipers or any other long ranged weapon if I can’t find any to pick up cause in Warzone people like to stay in the base and snipe.

I agree completely. We get the base AR and Magnum from the start, so it would make sense for us to get the BR and DMR as well. Even if we don’t get them right away, why not make them a guaranteed REQ at a certain level? The BR could be guaranteed at, say, level 5. And then, once you hit level 10, guaranteed DMR.

Buy silver packs. You’ll get one.

> 2533274880633045;3:
> Buy silver packs. You’ll get one.

But it isn’t exactly fair when for example:

My friend unlocked the DMR at level 5 in one of the first silver packs he had opened. I unlocked my first DMR closer to level 70. I had to basically finished all my Common and Uncommon REQ’s before I got a DMR. The DMR gives you an advantage in Warzone. Especially on Noctus. You can just sit back and pick people off.

So I agree that everyone should get the base variant of each weapon at a certain level rather than random. A little less randomness would go a long way towards balance.

> 2533274880633045;3:
> Buy silver packs. You’ll get one.

Oh I’ve bought enough Silver to get one by now. I have all my common and uncommon perm REQ cards. I have half of all the rare REQs. I have more stuff than my friends who are the same level and they have DMRs. I don’t because I’ve got unlucky this whole time and I can’t do -Yoink- in late game Warzones.

I didnt get one til late 60s or early 70s. I honestly forget to put it on in most cases lol.

you are playing warzone, that mode is not meant to be the most balanced thing in the world. I mean you could complain about this in arena as well “why dont I automatically get the DMR since the guy Im facing picked it up before me, it needs to be a fair fight when we face off.” If you are getting hit by a guy with the DMR, chances are you are moving in a straight line making it easy for them. The gun has a pretty accurate with low bullet magnetism which actually works in your favor, move around, change routes, the shots are pretty easy to dodge. Anyway, the DMR can be pretty much out gunned by anything at close-mid range so its not like its the only weapon you can use thats any good. You just want to cross map people which even them probably wont happen.

I think it is fun unlocking the guns but I agree that the base weapons should be easier to get, the DMR should become available to everyone at a certain rank like rank 30 or something. I got mine around rank 70 and then got a modified version in the next gold pack I opened. My advice is to only open silver packs since there are 6 rare DMR’s I think

> 2533274840624875;7:
> you are playing warzone, that mode is not meant to be the most balanced thing in the world. I mean you could complain about this in arena as well “why dont I automatically get the DMR since the guy Im facing picked it up before me, it needs to be a fair fight when we face off.” If you are getting hit by a guy with the DMR, chances are you are moving in a straight line making it easy for them. The gun has a pretty accurate with low bullet magnetism which actually works in your favor, move around, change routes, the shots are pretty easy to dodge. Anyway, the DMR can be pretty much out gunned by anything at close-mid range so its not like its the only weapon you can use thats any good. You just want to cross map people which even them probably wont happen.

So you can’t kill people with the DMR when they’re moving? I can… pretty easily too. When level 6 REQs come around bases start having tons of people who sit in windows and shoot. I need the DMR to clear them so I can make a run towards that base to take it over. In a lot of Warzone maps there’s long roads to bases with not much cover, or only objects that you can duck behind but they’ll usually be waiting for you to poke out.

In Black Ops 3 they have a gun you can unlock in the Black market with keys, it’s an AR but guess what? You have 7 other AR’s to use even as a new player. Halo isn’t the kind of game you can do that cause of the limited amount of starting weapons. These are types of guns in other games and some of them are better, but you aren’t without that class. The BR can be effective at long range but not as long or accurate as the DMR. When I can pick one up, I usually kick -Yoink- with it. Modded guns under REQs are fine, that’s something I expect but base weapons shouldn’t be.