Banshee's

Banshee’s are obviously too easy for garbage players to build and send to other bases with no defense… Plez change power requirements for banshee’s… it is making the game very stupid…

uh
im confused.

>_>
maybe i havent had enough drugs to understand this but i THINK this should go to bs angel.

Power requirements? I didn’t realise Banshees needed Duracell.

Unless you mean the boost meter?

> Banshee’s are obviously too easy for garbage players to build and send to other bases with no defense… Plez change power requirements for banshee’s… it is making the game very stupid…

Halo Wars? You’re at the wrong forum.

> > Banshee’s are obviously too easy for garbage players to build and send to other bases with no defense… Plez change power requirements for banshee’s… it is making the game very stupid…
>
> Halo Wars? You’re at the wrong forum.

OH
now i think i get it!

> > Banshee’s are obviously too easy for garbage players to build and send to other bases with no defense… Plez change power requirements for banshee’s… it is making the game very stupid…
>
> Halo Wars? You’re at the wrong forum.

I feel bad now. I always seem to forget about Wars.

> > > Banshee’s are obviously too easy for garbage players to build and send to other bases with no defense… Plez change power requirements for banshee’s… it is making the game very stupid…
> >
> > Halo Wars? You’re at the wrong forum.
>
> I feel bad now. I always seem to forget about Wars.

its a tradition now.
i feel bad too but halo wars was my least fav halo.

banshees are fine. its wolverines that are over powered and need a huge nerf. anti-building, anti-air, anti-infantry. what don’t they counter.

and I think the OP means the tech level required in order to build them.