Banshees secondary fire in Halo 2?

I am using universal recon as my control scheme. How the heck do I fire the secondary weapon on Banshee in matchmaking?

Thanks.

The banshee doesn’t get the banshee bomb in halo 2 lol. Gonna have to git gud I’m afraid using only maneuverability and the twin plasma cannons.

> 2604313713106098;2:
> The banshee doesn’t get the banshee bomb in halo 2 lol. Gonna have to git gud I’m afraid using only maneuverability and the twin plasma cannons.

Awesome. Thanks. I only feel a little stupid now.

It’s cool it was ten years ago after all lol

It’s better that way anyway, you’d be unstoppable if you had the plasma cannons.

> 2773868877646226;5:
> It’s better that way anyway, you’d be unstoppable if you had the plasma cannons.

I agree. I was just in a scenario of Banshee vs Tank. I couldn’t find the snot bomb. Got blown out of the sky. I’m glad it just isn’t there, as opposed to me not finding it.

I appreciate this being asked lol

The banshee is perfect like this, it is not overpower. A banshee with a bomb would be too powerful, especially on Zenith.

Not there thank god. The banshee bomb has been ludicrously OP since Reach.

They should have had the bomb for the Heretic Banshee, so the option can be there for balance purposes on maps.

Is there really only a banshee bomb in campaign and not multiplayer? I haven’t managed to get into a halo 2 lobby yet.

You are all wrong, you switch to bomb using Y on Xbox controller, and click scroll on PC.

Boom

> 2604313713106098;2:
> The banshee doesn’t get the banshee bomb in halo 2 lol. Gonna have to git gud I’m afraid using only maneuverability and the twin plasma cannons.

You’re wrong. Y on Xbox, scroll button on PC

> 2533274981234832;12:
> You are all wrong, you switch to bomb using Y on Xbox controller, and click scroll on PC.
>
> Boom

Face-palm
No, there is no banshee bomb in classic Halo 2 multiplayer. It’s in the campaign and in order to use it, you use “b” with the default controls, not “y”.

> 2533274826191452;14:
> > 2533274981234832;12:
> > You are all wrong, you switch to bomb using Y on Xbox controller, and click scroll on PC.
> >
> > Boom
>
> Face-palm
> No, there is no banshee bomb in classic Halo 2 multiplayer. It’s in the campaign and in order to use it, you use “b” with the default controls, not “y”.

Ahh, right, my bad. I was thinking about single player lol.
hahaha

Mine is right bumper on universal reclaimer button layout

> 2535470008501290;16:
> Mine is right bumper on universal reclaimer button layout

nice comment man, but i dont think you are going to get a response from them

To be honest, its actually a good idea to add this to multiplayer at least for custom games, it would be nice to have a 8v8 banshee game mode or a 4v4 banshee game mode on 8v8 maps. I think it would be a really cool concept to add the banshee bomb back to Halo 2 Classic for customs.

This is actually a really great idea to add the banshee bomb back to Halo 2 Classic for custom games, it would be fun to use for sure. It has a lot of potential for new game modes and be nice to test out for the CGB flighting.

What do you guys think?

> 2535427517186887;19:
> This is actually a really great idea to add the banshee bomb back to Halo 2 Classic for custom games, it would be fun to use for sure. It has a lot of potential for new game modes and be nice to test out for the CGB flighting.
>
> What do you guys think?

I really hope that they can add this to custom games, not sure why they took it out for multiplayer.