Banshees are never inverted?

Now this probably won’t be an issue for 90% of you. But for the choice few of us who play on inverted settings. But when you are piloting a Banshee with inverted controls, the controls for the Banshee stay un-inverted making it almost impossible to fly a banshee without looking like a complete fool.

In all other past Halos this was never an issue, so this is obviously an oversight and something easily missed if you have no players who play inverted.

bump, sorry I just want someone to see this.

I play inverted and the banshee controls are inverted for me. Strange that you’re getting that issue.

The banshee controls are inverted for me too… but I think there’s a invert flying controls option(At least there was in Reach) if you haven’t tried that yet :confused:

Yeah, there is an inverted flying controls setting too. Just have to scroll down to find it.

Questions like these are what a manual is needed for. Listing the individual settings and what they do. We shouldn’t have to trawl the net and forums just to get answers to problems like these.

Just putting a manual on the disc would do and then you could access it from in the game like Mass Effect 3 did. No manual at all is mind boggling (I ended up getting a Prima manual).

> Now this probably won’t be an issue for 90% of you. But for the choice few of us who play on inverted settings. But when you are piloting a Banshee with inverted controls, the controls for the Banshee stay un-inverted making it almost impossible to fly a banshee without looking like a complete fool.
>
> In all other past Halos this was never an issue, so this is obviously an oversight and something easily missed if you have no players who play inverted.

I bet you are the guy who changed the controlls on the Mantis in the campaign!

-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qOE_759v38

> Yeah, there is an inverted flying controls setting too. Just have to scroll down to find it.
>
> Questions like these are what a manual is needed for. Listing the individual settings and what they do. We shouldn’t have to trawl the net and forums just to get answers to problems like these.
>
> Just putting a manual on the disc would do and then you could access it from in the game like Mass Effect 3 did. No manual at all is mind boggling (I ended up getting a Prima manual).

I stopped in game and checked, that’s strange…must od missed it. And that campaign thing wasn’t me.

Don’t worry… I missed the Clench Protection setting and moved my right stick click to zoom to a separate switch because often in the heat of battle I would pull the trigger and go into zoom mode by accident when the pressure clicked the thumbstick at the same time.