Banshees Are Broke!

So all the mission I’ve played so far on halo reach, (that involve banshees) have flown way to close to the ground and get stuck, yet I can’t hijack them. There was one that got damaged from smashing into a rock on the spire/teleporter mission that I blew it up with one beam rifle shot. I was just wondering if anyone has had the same problem I had. I have proof that the banshees are glitched but unfortunately, I cannot share links. See if you can fix this 343, plz and ty.

You simply can’t use the Banshee if there is no text to use it, you can flip it at best, also some Banshees in the game self destruct as soon as the pilot is dead.

> 2533274964556797;2:
> You simply can’t use the Banshee if there is no text to use it, you can flip it at best, also some Banshees in the game self destruct as soon as the pilot is dead.

That not what I mean, The game gave me the option to hijack, It was on the start, I looked at the banshee. It gave me option yet I couldn’t, It was stuck under the roofed bridge, also the banshee that got severely damaged from the rocks had gotten stuck and when it got unstuck it was on fire, thus having one beam rifle shot to kill it.

The Banshees under the shield should be available to use, sound like the RNG God was there.

A common occurence for Tip of the Spear, Banshees nowhere to be found, how many times the most dangerous Banshees in the entire serie don’t spawn at the BXR facility ?