Banshee shielding

how many shots can a normal banshee’s shields (in, let’s say, a BTB) take from a normal Battle Rifle before the shields go down?

We don’t have a lore total number of shots. In bad blood we read about Sarah Palmer while she was an ODST taking one down by using a full clip from a BR. If you are talking about gameplay this is the wrong forum for that info.

> 2533275030296584;1:
> how many shots can a normal banshee’s shields take from a normal Battle Rifle before the shields go down?

In what context? what range, are you talking lore or game play? there are a lot of variables beyond just how many rounds too I should I mention, such as range, angles, blah blah.

we’ve seen a banshee shield tank some plasma rounds in halo 2 anniversary, but nothing beyond that too my knowledge.

> 2533274943975523;2:
> We don’t have a lore total number of shots. In bad blood we read about Sarah Palmer while she was an ODST taking one down by using a full clip from a BR. If you are talking about gameplay this is the wrong forum for that info.

Nitpick: Magazine, not Clip. also, source?

> 2535450981578803;3:
> > 2533275030296584;1:
> > how many shots can a normal banshee’s shields take from a normal Battle Rifle before the shields go down?
>
> In what context? what range, are you talking lore or game play? there are a lot of variables beyond just how many rounds too I should I mention, such as range, angles, blah blah.
>
> we’ve seen a banshee shield tank some plasma rounds in halo 2 anniversary, but nothing beyond that too my knowledge.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274943975523;2:
> > We don’t have a lore total number of shots. In bad blood we read about Sarah Palmer while she was an ODST taking one down by using a full clip from a BR. If you are talking about gameplay this is the wrong forum for that info.
>
> Nitpick: Magazine, not Clip. also, source?

Magazine…, my apologies. The source is from Halo Bad Blood, Buck is recounting a mission he did with his old older Alpha-9 squad, pre Halo ODST. As they reached thier objective, they encounter an embattled Sarah Palmer last person from her squad surrounded by dead covenant. As they brief each other a banshee attempts to strafe them, Palmer unloads her BR along the side of the craft which goes down a short distance away.

One can say she hit something vital but that is the only reference we have of how many rounds it takes to disable a banshee with a loadout weapon.

> 2533274943975523;4:
> > 2535450981578803;3:
> > > 2533275030296584;1:
> > > how many shots can a normal banshee’s shields take from a normal Battle Rifle before the shields go down?
> >
> > In what context? what range, are you talking lore or game play? there are a lot of variables beyond just how many rounds too I should I mention, such as range, angles, blah blah.
> >
> > we’ve seen a banshee shield tank some plasma rounds in halo 2 anniversary, but nothing beyond that too my knowledge.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274943975523;2:
> > > We don’t have a lore total number of shots. In bad blood we read about Sarah Palmer while she was an ODST taking one down by using a full clip from a BR. If you are talking about gameplay this is the wrong forum for that info.
> >
> > Nitpick: Magazine, not Clip. also, source?
>
> Magazine…, my apologies. The source is from Halo Bad Blood, Buck is recounting a mission he did with his old older Alpha-9 squad, pre Halo ODST. As they reached thier objective, they encounter an embattled Sarah Palmer last person from her squad surrounded by dead covenant. As they brief each other a banshee attempts to strafe them, Palmer unloads her BR along the side of the craft which goes down a short distance away.
>
> One can say she hit something vital but that is the only reference we have of how many rounds it takes to disable a banshee with a loadout weapon.

Pretty sure her rounds went through the side-slit on the older-model banshee and killed the pilot. That was a known weak point on them.