Banshee problems

I can’t get this message through to anyone. MY BANSEE IS BROKEN. It does not do flips or loops. It flies straight and steers. This really sucks because anybody can get a nice clean shot at me because I CAN HARDLY MOVE! I use recon control scheme. wot do I do

What button are you trying to use to do Banshee tricks?

> 2533274817408735;2:
> What button are you trying to use to do Banshee tricks?

All of them. Its supposed to be LB, but since that does nothing I’ve tried pushing all of the buttons at once and every possible combination, and nothing happened.

> 2535405449919732;3:
> > 2533274817408735;2:
> > What button are you trying to use to do Banshee tricks?
>
>
> All of them. Its supposed to be LB, but since that does nothing I’ve tried pushing all of the buttons at once and every possible combination, and nothing happened.

If you are using Recon controls, then LB won’t be the button. The sprint button should be the trick button when you are in a Banshee; I’m pretty sure I use Recon and so my Banshee trick button is X. Took me awhile to figure that out.
Remember that for tricks, all you need to do is press the trick button and hold a direction with the left stick (left/right for roll, back for upwards circle that turns you around).

> 2533274817408735;4:
> > 2535405449919732;3:
> > > 2533274817408735;2:
> > > What button are you trying to use to do Banshee tricks?
> >
> >
> > All of them. Its supposed to be LB, but since that does nothing I’ve tried pushing all of the buttons at once and every possible combination, and nothing happened.
>
>
> If you are using Recon controls, then LB won’t be the button. The sprint button should be the trick button when you are in a Banshee; I’m pretty sure I use Recon and so my Banshee trick button is X. Took me awhile to figure that out.
> Remember that for tricks, all you need to do is press the trick button and hold a direction with the left stick (left/right for roll, back for upwards circle that turns you around).

Really? You are the best person ever M8!