Banshee > Falcon All Day Long

1 shot if you hit the Falcon in the right place, 2 at most. You can backflip and barrel roll to avoid gunners, you’re twice as fast, you can do frontflips to quickly escape and most importantly, you can use guerilla tactics and charge from above, killing the Falcon before they even know about you :slight_smile: The pistols can finish a kill accurately on a Flaming Falcon too.

> 1 shot if you hit the Falcon in the right place, 2 at most. You can backflip and barrel roll to avoid gunners, you’re twice as fast, you can do frontflips to quickly escape and most importantly, you can use guerilla tactics and charge from above, killing the Falcon before they even know about you :slight_smile: The pistols can finish a kill accurately on a Flaming Falcon too.

IMO H3 banshee was perfect. Why they made it into this dumb back flipping POS is beyond me. Takes 0 skill

> > 1 shot if you hit the Falcon in the right place, 2 at most. You can backflip and barrel roll to avoid gunners, you’re twice as fast, you can do frontflips to quickly escape and most importantly, you can use guerilla tactics and charge from above, killing the Falcon before they even know about you :slight_smile: The pistols can finish a kill accurately on a Flaming Falcon too.
>
> IMO H3 banshee was perfect. Why they made it into this dumb back flipping POS is beyond me. Takes 0 skill

i remember going back to H3 a month or so ago and being amazed that the whole team wasn’t rushing the Banshee, lol.

> > > 1 shot if you hit the Falcon in the right place, 2 at most. You can backflip and barrel roll to avoid gunners, you’re twice as fast, you can do frontflips to quickly escape and most importantly, you can use guerilla tactics and charge from above, killing the Falcon before they even know about you :slight_smile: The pistols can finish a kill accurately on a Flaming Falcon too.
> >
> > IMO H3 banshee was perfect. Why they made it into this dumb back flipping POS is beyond me. Takes 0 skill
>
> i remember going back to H3 a month or so ago and being amazed that the whole team wasn’t rushing the Banshee, lol.

yuppp cuz it took skill and tactics to dominate with it. In reach its just flip like a fairy and bashee bomb only. In h3 you had to do every abilty the banshee hade to own.

but the again every vehicle dynamic in h3 was superior to reach imo

H3: ( Okay I need to flank around that hill, Take out the sniper, and hopefully get unseen so I can get to the spartan laser and take out the warthog and save the team some deaths.

Reach: DUHhhhhhh Ima ShootZZzz Deh Car Wid ma Machine gunz tillllz it blow upyszz!!1!! and not yousze ma brain aynd goh getz deh anti veeeekul wepunzz…

> H3: ( Okay I need to flank around that hill, Take out the sniper, and hopefully get unseen so I can get to the spartan laser and take out the warthog and save the team some deaths.
>
> Reach: DUHhhhhhh Ima ShootZZzz Deh Car Wid ma Machine gunz tillllz it blow upyszz!!1!! and not yousze ma brain aynd goh getz deh anti veeeekul wepunzz…

I hope in H4 they mod the plasma launcher to work like the H3 missile pod which was a really fun weapon to use cqb and anti vehicle without being OP