Banshee Grab Win & Banshee Kill Win

Ladies and other Spartans, I’m sticking this here so you can see something I’m very proud of in terms of luck based gameplay, I’m only doing this because today I was totally stoked to get something of the same nature. X3

May I present to you:

Banshee Grab Win
(Bungie.net version here)
and
Banshee Kill Win

The first video was recorded in August 2010…I think, and the second one was just today during a Dominion match. XP

Hope you enjoyed.
Also, if this is in the wrong section please let me know/report it so it can be moved to the appropriate place.
-Dave

Those were both so lucky, it’s amazing! The first one was probably luckier. The second one taught me that you can apparently shoot someone out of a Banshee, though. I had no idea you could do that! Nicely done!

Yeah I was sniping on Exile and eventually just shot the Banshee over the Campsite area. Then BAM out goes the pilot. And guess what? The unpiloted Banshee fell out of the sky and splattered another guy ( however it did not count as my kill. )

> Yeah I was sniping on Exile and eventually just shot the Banshee over the Campsite area. Then BAM out goes the pilot. And guess what? The unpiloted Banshee fell out of the sky and splattered another guy ( however it did not count as my kill. )

That would’ve been hilarious had it sent off a chain reaction that caused the accidental betrayal to earn a boot. XD

I noticed a teammate was trying to spawn on you in the Invasion clip, I loved getting those teammates that kept spawning on you when you were in the Banshee and would suicide over and over. :confused: