banshee bombs

do you guys like that 343i stayed with the switching to banshee bombs in reach instead of having a button to fire a banshee bomb like in halo 3. i like the halo 3 banshee, the halo reach banshee made you only use the bombs because of that system, and being on the ground as the opposite team who as a banshee is not fun. but that’s me what do you think??

I think the Banshee should have no bomb in multiplayer, that stops it being a flying tank of doom.

> I think the Banshee should have no bomb in multiplayer, that stops it being a flying tank of doom.

Yea well that’s when you stop crying about it and get the team to FOCUS on the Banshee and KILL it TOGETHER. Or, if you happen to be as unlucky as I am, and get -Yoink- for teamwork, make it you’re own personal mission to take it out.

Well a smart Banshee pilot would still use a combination of both so those who stick to the bombs only are at a loss.

The problem with having it separated like this is that it promotes staying on the banshee bomb and just waiting for it to recharge.

Just look at the banshee in Reach, how often do you see the plasma cannons being used on the Banshee? Almost never. In my opinion Halo 3 had it right where you pressed a button to banshee bomb and didn’t have to switch.