bans for grifball teamkill...please stop

no 343
no

Simple and to the point. It was not like that in the past so why now?

why can’t they just disable teamkilling in griffball? is it really that hard? this gamemode is literally unplayable

Use the sword maybe? Smashing with the hammer indiscriminately is a poor tactic

The only thing that might be keeping them from doing the change is everyone still loyal to all of bungie’s halo

> 2533274846146476;4:
> Use the sword maybe? Smashing with the hammer indiscriminately is a poor tactic

The Hammer is way better than the sword and your teammates will likely continue to use the hammer

> 2533274974907349;5:
> The only thing that might be keeping them from doing the change is everyone still loyal to all of bungie’s halo

I don’t see your point, in the past you weren’t able to get booted from grifball due to tea killing in Bungies Halos and even Halo 4

> 2533274792860462;3:
> why can’t they just disable teamkilling in griffball? is it really that hard? this gamemode is literally unplayable

I also agree, I’m taking computing science and I know how complicated somethings can be but something like this would take very little effort. I imagine it is just the switching of a few words and adding a few new lines and it should be ready to go

Taking away teamkilling is ridiculous as this bansystem, its somethig that grifball has had for a long time, and would allow for sick launches since teams wouldn’t be damaged while doing so.

But please 343i.

IT’S TIME TO STOP, THIS IS NOT OKAY