Banning system needs an update? I think so...

After getting tk’d by rockets, I boot my betrayer and my whole team gets booted (3 in a party just my luck). So then it’s a 4v1. And ya know, I had already been playing Halo CE Anniversary on Legendary today - and I wasn’t feeling the scenario, and I know Reach’s matchmaking service is garbage and can’t substitute players into a game already running. So I quit. And I get temp banned? This is complete -Yoink-. There needs to be an urgent update. Anyone agree?

if it was an accident(you should be able to tell) don’t kik

> 2533274995703044;2:
> if it was an accident

But it wasn’t. He literally turned, looked at me, and fired. Nobody from the opposing team was behind me.

ITs pointless to ask for anything to be done about this now, not that anything can be done since the betrayal booting system is hardcoded into the game files and matchmaking server. Halo Reach is no longer supported by 343 except for server maintenance, so nothing will ever be changed or updated anymore.

> 2533274840567463;4:
> ITs pointless to ask for anything to be done about this now, not that anything can be done since the betrayal booting system is hardcoded into the game files and matchmaking server. Halo Reach is no longer supported by 343 except for server maintenance, so nothing will ever be changed or updated anymore.

He’s right. The game is just there for people to play. Updates and changes will no longer be coming to Halo Reach. Focus is on the Master Chief Collection and Halo 5