Banning bug.

I’ve have found a bug in matchmaking that is honestly game breaking and needs to be fixed ASAP. This bug has caused me to become so mad at the game that I have almost stopped playing it.
The Bug is that I can go into an arena matchmaking game, go through the entire thing, and then for some reason after winning when it shows all of the Spartans together it says “connection lost” and brings me back to the menu. This happens about 15-20% of the games. And no i do not have bad connection my NAT is always open and I have wired. I rarely quit games, but when this happens for some reason I counts as me “quitting” and I now am being banned for up to THREE HOURS. Just because of this bug. This needs to be fixed quickly, plz 343i. If you have had this happen to you please say so. Something like banning NEEDS to work correctly, when it starts banning people for the wrong reason it’s really terrible.

if the finish the game until the post credit animations it still counts a complete, the reason you would be getting banned is for your more then 10% DNF ratio. the game is just throwing you out of the lobby to ban you for your previous quits.

> 2533274881086487;2:
> if the finish the game until the post credit animations it still counts a complete, the reason you would be getting banned is for your more then 10% DNF ratio. the game is just throwing you out of the lobby to ban you for your previous quits.

This one post is more helpful than anything on from the monitors on the main thread for this. It’s still a flawed system though.