BANNHAMMER

can somebody please reset my ban. literally go to take a piss between games. BAN! try to run outside for a quick smoke. BAN! its getting out of hand n i just wanna jam some halo.I cant even hear people in my roster in between games. try picking up people to jam big team battle with all this going on. fml lol.

Yea seven dnf in the last few days yoh have earned it

> 2533274812796208;1:
> can somebody please reset my ban. literally go to take a piss between games. BAN! try to run outside for a quick smoke. BAN! its getting out of hand n i just wanna jam some halo.I cant even hear people in my roster in between games. try picking up people to jam big team battle with all this going on. fml lol.

A: No one will reset your ban.

B: Don’t que up for a new game if you’re going to go do other stuff that will leave you AFK at the start of a new match. The Xbox does not know where you’re going and will not act accordingly.

Why do you always in recent time, have two DNFs in a row?

As I like to tell people, if you need to step away from the game and do something leave the lobby. This way you don’t get a ban, neither team will have an afk player, and everyone is happy (all you have to do is search).

its a game!

Love the im band posts its just like the ones on the xbox forms. I did not do any thing why. Then admin cheating or this and that.

literally im not that into vids to be upset about it i just wanna jam u know mon

> 2533274795123910;3:
> > 2533274812796208;1:
> > can somebody please reset my ban. literally go to take a piss between games. BAN! try to run outside for a quick smoke. BAN! its getting out of hand n i just wanna jam some halo.I cant even hear people in my roster in between games. try picking up people to jam big team battle with all this going on. fml lol.
>
>
> A: No one will reset your ban.
>
> B: Don’t que up for a new game if you’re going to go do other stuff that will leave you AFK at the start of a new match. The Xbox does not know where you’re going and will not act accordingly.
>
> Why do you always in recent time, have two DNFs in a row?

n my internet is acting up not sure but I am usually pretty solid to play though games. I gave up on halo for a bit after the mcc garb then i was disappointed there is no btb in this halo 5 until i hop on the other day n honestly it put a smile on my face :slight_smile:

anywho cheers all! ill play sum puck for a bit eh! guess i had it coming :s