Banned??

How do I get unbanned? I dont even know what I did to get banned. Some one please let me know. Thank you!

Hmm? You seem to be posting fine, so I don’t think you’re banned.

No banned from earning credits…

Wait for the ban to lift. Play Halo 3 or something while you wait.

How long does it take?

> Wait for the ban to lift. Play Halo 3 or something while you wait.

Yeah, that should be fun. Or maybe goof off in firefight. Gruntpocalyse is always great!

I think this belongs in the multiplayer forum but anyway I’ll answer.

In halo 3 or Reach do you ever leave games often to go somewhere or do you kill your team by accident.
Those are the usual cases. If its a normal ban it will last 15 minute’s, but if you continue doing the above you may get banned for longer or maybe permanently.

If you modded in a matchmaking game you will be perma banned no questions asked.

Hope this helps.

Yeah it does help. Thanks. What does modded mean?

> Yeah it does help. Thanks. What does modded mean?

If you don’t know what it means, then you didn’t do it :slight_smile:

Modding is when someone manipulates the game using external sources to add objects into the game that shouldn’t be there.

> Yeah it does help. Thanks. What does modded mean?

Modded means if you did something to the game so that you couldn’t die or that you made a new vehicle outta a block. But I wouldn’t worry about that, you not knowing what a mod was proves that you didn’t get bannned by modding

lol…okay thanks man

> No banned from earning credits…

This happened to me friend last week, if you didn’t know what you did to get banned. Then bungie most likely suspected you as idling games, this however may not be the case and if this is your 1st offense then you will most likely be banned for a few days.