banned

hey my account got banned and for what modding gamerscore who realy cares so if it means that much to you can you maybe restart everything like ranking and challenges ect … i realy like the game so please just un ban me??? you propaly wont but whatever…

That sucks.

> hey my account got banned and for what modding gamerscore who realy cares so if it means that much to you can you maybe restart everything like ranking and challenges ect … i realy like the game so please just un ban me??? you propaly wont but whatever…

You deserved it, you know that it was intentional and you knew the consequences…

So… Get a new account or get a new console

Looks like someone didn’t read their Xbox 360’s Terms of Use agreement. Sounds like you should be on the xbox forums though. This isn’t Microsoft, this is Halo Waypoint.

Your fault, don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.

I’m sorry to say you got fairly nailed. It is against the XBox Live terms of use to mod your gamerscore.

You ask “who cares?”. Well, you obviously care. Why else would you mod?

More importantly, moding your gamerscore is still manipulating and exploiting xbox live. It may seem harmless, but the skills used to mod your gamerscore could potentially be used to mod other elements of the console. Microsoft will not tolerate that in any way.