banned

how long will my console be banned from earning credits and what did i do to get banned???

Usually bans last for 2 weeks it all depends on how many times you have been banned before, there are a couple of reasons you might have gotten credit banned:

1.- Firefight Afking
2.- Matchmaking Afking
3.- Full party boosting against unmoving guests.
4.- Playing several games with an unmoving guest even if you are on regular Matchmaking.

All the previous are considered CR boosting and are a bannable offence.

Hope this helps.

> how long will my console be banned from earning credits and what did i do to get banned???

This website should help.
Link

What does this mean exactly?

> 3.- Full party boosting against unmoving guests.

> What does this mean exactly?
>
>
>
> > 3.- Full party boosting against unmoving guests.

You can full party boost if you like but you can’t just plug in a bunch of controllers and kill “ghost” players. At least I believe that is what he meant by that.

How does an unmoving guest earn you extra credits?

> How does an unmoving guest earn you extra credits?

You kill the guest.

> > How does an unmoving guest earn you extra credits?
>
> You kill the guest.

But the guest will always be on your team…

> > > How does an unmoving guest earn you extra credits?
> >
> > You kill the guest.
>
> But the guest will always be on your team…

You and friends get enough guests to fill the lobby.

> > > How does an unmoving guest earn you extra credits?
> >
> > You kill the guest.
>
> But the guest will always be on your team…

Let me elaborate a bit further since it seems I was not clear enough with my reply:

There is a simple rule that Bungie has stated about full party boosting, but before we go into that lets explain what full party boosting means.

Full party boosting is when you and your friends party up together to go into Matchmaking with enough players, or signed up guests as to fill up an entire lobby, an example of this could be Free For All where you could sign your controller + 3 guests and a friend + 3 guests etc untill you fill the entire lobby, or Team Objective/Team deadmatch all of which allow guests on them.

When you do this you are going to face off the IDLE guests and thus you will earn free kills and a bunch of CR from commendation boosting and such.

Now that this has been explained lets go onto the rule Bungie has placed in order.

Okay Full Party Boosting:

It is okay to fill up an entire lobby with your friends or even a few guests as long as EVERYONE is playing, this means no one is IDLE or AFK.

Not Okay Full Party Boosting:

Filling up a lobby with the intention on facing off AFK/IDLE players or guests to boost and such, this is a bannable offense and will be subject of a CR ban.

Hope this helps.