Banned...?

Hi there! I was just getting online for a couple games when I was banned from Arena.

I had played a couple of games, but during my third game, I realized that everyone else was a little too good for me, hah. I will admit, I left that game midmatch because I was frustrated. However, the next game, I played all the way through (like I usually do). I didn’t do very well… In fact, it was just as bad as the game before. I think I went 3 and 13 or something.

My problem lies here. When the match was over, I received a message that I was banned from the Arena playlist for leaving a game early… which I only did one time… the game BEFORE this one.

Can anyone explain to me maybe what happened there? I feel terrible. :x

Yeah, IDK. I quit 1 game and play one and I get banned for 30 mins.

cue someone looking up your previous matches to find that you have multiple DNF :smiley:

I’m actually quite surprised. I looked at your game history and it seems like you just started to replay the game this month, with the last game you had being in December.

I’m shocked they banned you with just the one DNF, but I hear they have been striking down on people with only one DNF lately. Sorry to see that happen to you, hopefully the bane wasn’t for too long.

also i notice you play a lot of swat, team killing gets you a ban as well. not saying you did, but with that playlist it happens sometimes. ppl forget, suicides, team killing and DNFs all account for bans

The bans have a small delay so they usually take place the game after. I’m surprised you got banned after a single quit in the February season. You should still be able to play warzone while you wait the ban off.

This might be the 1st Ban complaint post that only has one DNF. Usually the people have so many they should get DNF monogrammed towels for their Bathroom.

bored at work to have to do this, but in the recent games (i cant see who did the team killing) within four games three had 2 team kills in them and a DNF…once again bans do not only come from DNFs they come from team killing also

> 2754433700681668;7:
> This might be the 1st Ban complaint post that only has one DNF. Usually the people have so many they should get DNF monogrammed towels for their Bathroom.

And this is why the Banhammer should have never been a thing. Things like this is whats making people go to other games without ridiculous rules. 343 stop trying to parent gamers we are adults we can deal with quitters.

If you are quitting, betraying, and going idle you deserve bans. It’s not that hard to just play the game and not do those things.

I keep getting disconnected from matches, due to the connection getting lost

now i just got hit with a 23 hour ban
it’s stupid cause I can’t really control this
343 needs to fix this

> 2533274830513360;9:
> > 2754433700681668;7:
> > This might be the 1st Ban complaint post that only has one DNF. Usually the people have so many they should get DNF monogrammed towels for their Bathroom.
>
>
> And this is why the Banhammer should have never been a thing. Things like this is whats making people go to other games without ridiculous rules. 343 stop trying to parent gamers we are adults we can deal with quitters.

I actually still agree with the Banhammer as a whole. But this case could be a wrongfully accused one. Of the last 100 Banhammer complaint posts this is the only one that didn’t have the bad history to support the Hammer.

> 2533275011475453;11:
> I keep getting disconnected from matches, due to the connection getting lost
>
> now i just got hit with a 23 hour ban
> it’s stupid cause I can’t really control this
> 343 needs to fix this

I have DC’d several times as well but have never once received a hammer. Are you Hard wired (Cat-5) or Wi-Fi? My Lag was bad yesterday so I might have to go strict hard wire. It’s just very inconvenient to run a Cat-5 that far.