Banned

I leave one game… I’m banned for 33 minutes… and it states that I have quit “Too many games” which implies as plural meaning many… I left one game…

Hi I’m The ban thread please feed me.

Halo5 u.i is one -Yoink- of programming, at least from my point of view, this is also another bug in the coding of the game.

I got banned for griving one because i shot someone with a sniper, who was already shot by someone with a pistole. This bann system is bugy like a lot of stuff in halo 5

It also counts games that you quit in the past. You don’t get 33 minutes if that’s your first quit which receives a ban.

In 11 days you have 6 dnf In Arena and 7 In WZ. Know matter If It kicked you out or you leave the game It still counts.

There Is a huge post about this already In support.

stop quitting and you wont get banned

> 2727626560040591;4:
> It also counts games that you quit in the past. You don’t get 33 minutes if that’s your first quit which receives a ban.

For a studio so centered around the future they sure do like to look at our past and not their own! Ohhhh Zinger!

> 2535461287427665;7:
> > 2727626560040591;4:
> > It also counts games that you quit in the past. You don’t get 33 minutes if that’s your first quit which receives a ban.
>
>
> For a studio so centered around the future they sure do like to look at our past and not their own! Ohhhh Zinger!

i wonder if they lock at the things here in generell :smiley:

Just report it and move on people, you know where bans go.

> 2533274879407634;2:
> Hi I’m The ban thread please feed me.

Please use the thread RuthlessSkate linked in his post to discuss matchmaking bans. Thanks.