Banned????

I just got banned after completing a match in multiplayer?!?!?

i didnt even betray anyone or get booted.

ive only quit one time and only have been booted once for an accidental betrayal!!!

now its telling me im banned after fully completing a match and being the best player on my team?

this is BS! I payed money to play this game and now im banned for no reason!?!?

Could be an overly sensitive system or delayed ban. Been a lot off banning issues lately.

Thanks it actually just fixed itself

I was not even aware the game could ban you. What can it ban you for? Does anyone have a list or a link to a list?

> 2533274871428196;4:
> I was not even aware the game could ban you. What can it ban you for? Does anyone have a list or a link to a list?

Betrayal of teammates, quitting, too many suicides and obvious cheating are the main reasons. Although due to a lot of connectivity issues causing people to be ejected and banned for ‘leaving’ it’s subjective right now.

i just got banned for 20 hours for what? completing a round in warzone…gee thanks might be the last time i play this game

> 2533274814029597;6:
> i just got banned for 20 hours for what? completing a round in warzone…gee thanks might be the last time i play this game

holy crap, you’ve quit more than 20 games in the passed four days.

Yeah, that ban was deserved.

wtf I was playing some valentine double and I just got banned for 10 min even though I completed the match… I’ve left 1 game in the last week

> 2533274799135257;7:
> > 2533274814029597;6:
> > i just got banned for 20 hours for what? completing a round in warzone…gee thanks might be the last time i play this game
>
>
> holy crap, you’ve quit more than 20 games in the passed four days.
>
> Yeah, that ban was deserved.

i second this, ^ this guys on point today with forum posts, hes beating me to everything

> 2533274837877643;9:
> > 2533274799135257;7:
> > > 2533274814029597;6:
> > > i just got banned for 20 hours for what? completing a round in warzone…gee thanks might be the last time i play this game
> >
> >
> > holy crap, you’ve quit more than 20 games in the passed four days.
> >
> > Yeah, that ban was deserved.
>
>
> i second this, ^ this guys on point today with forum posts, hes beating me to everything

lol, I’m the fastest in the Universe