Banned

So I just finished a game of swat and I got banned!!! wtf??? My team won and I got banned… for no damn reason. Didn’t betray anyone that game, didn’t camp, didn’t suicide, didn’t hack, didn’t abuse anything, didn’t do anything but play the game like its supposed to and I got banned… Thank u 343. ur spawning system sucks and ur banning people now?? c’mon, i expect better from u guys. A LOT better.

Checking your recent games you quit a game, so that’s probably why you were banned

> 2533274912317447;2:
> Checking your recent games you quit a game, so that’s probably why you were banned

Yeah…

If you actually read the “disclaimer” before you hit OK to leave, it would say something like:

"Be careful. Leaving a match made game may result in a temporary ban…"

Interesting. I can agree the spawn system is flawed but I don’t know about the unjust ban. It could happen I suppose. I sympathize for you and hope the issue is resolved shortly.

never quit… i was banned b/c i “betrayed” a teammate(s)… they walked in front of the bullets as I was shooting the enemy. Not my fault! It was accidental so I got booted from that game then I got banned??.. great punishment for unintentional mistake.

I agree with the spawning, an enemy spawned inside of me today.

I had this happen when not one but two allies spawned right in front of my warthog and boom ban

I think to avoid unfair bans for leaving, there should be a rejoin feature. If you get disconnected for example, the rejoin feature would be good and maybe when the feature is available it enforces you to finish the game before you can partake in another multiplayer game.

That’s unfair… Think 343 needs to address their banning process

The “boot player” option only pops up when you have been betrayed more than once by the same player. You must have killed one of your teammates more than once. Me and my buddies have tested this, two of us entered a SWAT game, chose a guy and killed him twice in a row, the result? the betrayers got booted. I have been killed once by mistake by one of my teammates and the option to boot didn’t show.

> 2533274810523085;10:
> The “boot player” option only pops up when you have been betrayed more than once by the same player. You must have killed one of your teammates more than once. Me and my buddies have tested this, two of us entered a SWAT game, chose a guy and killed him twice in a row, the result? the betrayers got booted. I have been killed once by mistake by one of my teammates and the option to boot didn’t show.

Do you see any notification if you betray/are betrayed once? I would like to know if I betrayed someone.

It says it right in the game. The announcer says it and it shows in the text of players killed.